TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY (PART-I, SECTION-1)
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE
PUBLIC NOTICE No. 6 (RE-2000) /1997-2002
NEW DELHI: 7th April,2000
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 4.11 of the Export and Import Policy, 1997-2002, as notified in the Gazette of India extraordinary, Part-II- Section 3 – Sub- section (ii) vide S.O No. 283(E) dated 31.3.97, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendment in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1) (RE-2000), 1997-2002.
1. In the second sub-paragraph of paragraph 4.19, the word and expression ‘Customs /Licensing authority’ may be replaced by the word and expression ‘Government agencies’.
2. The following sentence shall be added at the end of paragraph 4.36:
“One consolidated application for SIL covering the exports made/ supplies effected till 31.3.2000 shall be made by the applicant.”
3. The first sentence of paragraph 7.4(c) shall be amended to read as under:
“Applications, where Acetic Anhydride, Ephedrine and Pseudo-ephedrine is required as an input for import, either in such cases where norms are fixed or in such cases where norms are not fixed, shall be filed with the regional licensing authorities concerned. However, the licences shall be issued by the RLAs only with the approval of the concerned Zonal Joint Director General of Foreign Trade.
4. In paragraph 7.12 and 7.13, the word and expression ‘10.2’ may be amended to read as ’10.3’
5. Paragraph 7.36B shall be amended to read as under:
The credit under DEPB may be utilised for payment of Customs duty on any item which is freely importable, except capital goods.
6. The word and expression “Customs” appearing in paragraph 7.51(2) shall be amended to read as “Government agencies”.
7. The word and expression ‘average’ appearing in second sub-paragraph of paragraph 7.54 shall be deleted.
1. The second sentence of tenth sub-paragraph of paragraph 7.54 shall be amended to read as under:
“However, within the eligibility, he can apply for subsequent licences with a different port of registration or for different export product group.”
2. The word and expression ‘realisation appearing in the second sentence of paragraph 7.58 may be amended to read as ‘exports’.
3. The paragraph 7.59 shall be amended to read as under :
” The application shall file one application relating to one export product group from one port of export. Where export product falling under one product group have been exported from different port of registration, the exporter shall file more than one application for the same export product group.”
4. The following shall be added after S. No. 5 in Appendix 2B:
“6. PAN Number.”
5. The form of declaration given in Appendix-9 stands deleted.
6. In declaration no.6 given in Appendix–11H, the word and expression ‘S.No.8’ may be amended to read as ‘S.No.7’.
This issues in public interest.
Director General of Foreign Trade
Copy to all concerned,
By orders etc.
Dy.Director General of Foreign Trade
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018