OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF CUSTOMS (NS-III)
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU CUSTOMS HOUSE,
NHAVA SHEVA,TALUKA – URAN,
DIST– RAIGAD – 400 707
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone No. 022 -2724 1828
F.NO. S/26-MISC- 12/TSK/2020-21/ JNCH
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 132/2020-JNCH
DIN – 20201078NW00007TB022
Subject: Faceless Assessment – Creation of Facilitation Helpdesk – Reg.
Attention of all Importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers and other stakeholders is invited to CBIC’s Circular No. 45/2020-Customs, dated 12.10.2020 and Public Notice No. 82/2020 dated 14.07.2020.
2. In addition to other functions, Turant Suvidha Kendra (TSK) at NhavaSheva will act as “Facilitation Helpdesk” for any grievance related to clearances of the B/E filed in the port. Accordingly, in terms of any grievance related to clearance of the Bill of Entry pertaining to Mumbai Customs Zone-II, JNCH, Nhava Sheva, the Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may contact the Supdt./ Appraising Officer, Turant Suvidha Kendra, JNCH, Nhava Sheva. The Importers/Exporters/Customs Brokers/Stake-holders may also communicate their grievance relating to clearance of the Bill of Entry on E-Mail id at email@example.com or over telephone 022-27244766.
3. Shri Dipin Singla (Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org), Joint/Addl. Commissioner of Customs, TSK, NS-III, JNCH, Nhava Sheva has been designated as nodal officer to serve as single point for the escalation of the grievance with regards to clearance of B/E requiring urgent attention filed at JNCH, Nhava Sheva.
4. Difficulties, if any, faced in implementation of this Public Notice may be brought to the notice of the Addl. / Joint Commissioner TSK, NS-III, JNCH.
(S. K. VIMALANATHAN)
Commissioner of Customs, NS-III
1. Chief Commissioner of Customs, Mumbai Zone-II, JNCH.
2. Commissioner of Customs, NS-G/ NS-I/ NS-II/ NS-IV/ NS-V, JNCH.
3. AIIEA, FIEO, BCBA and other trade associations.
4. All officers in Mumbai Zone II via Website.
5. DC/EDI-for uploading on JNCH website