Application to the Registrar for striking off name of LLP
1. LLP has been incorporated for more than One year and does not carry any business since one year or more.
2. It must Complied with Annual Compliances for the Period up to its Operation. (LLP-8 and LLP-11).
1. Close Bank Account Opened in the name of LLP (If any)
2. Obtain Consent of Parties (Partners, Creditors, NOC From Registered regulatory authority Such as RBI, SBI as the case may be)
3. Prepare Affidavit and Declaration (Indemnity Bond)
4. Authorization of Application by any of the Designated Partner
5. A Statement of Account showing Assets and Liabilities of the LLP, It must be duly certified as true and correct by the Statutory Auditor or Chartered Accountant in Practice.
6. Acknowledgement of Latest Income Tax Returned Filed by LLP (If any)
7. File FORM 24 with MCA along with Fees as may be Prescribed.
1. Affidavit and Declaration (Indemnity Bond)
2. Application for Striking off
3. Authorization document for Application
4. Consent Letter of All Partners
5. Resolution (if any) Passed by Partners
6. Statement of Account (Not older than 30 days prior to making an application)
7. Identity and Residential Proof of Partners
8. DSC of Any One Designated Partner