Conditions Where RERA Registration Required:
-Number of apartments exceed eight inclusive of all phases.
-Renovation or repair or re-development which involve marketing.
-Area of land exceed five hundred square meters.
Where the real estate project is to be developed in phases, every such phase shall be considered a stand alone real estate project.
Details Required for RERA Registration:
- Details of his enterprise including details of promoter.
- Detail of the projects launched by him, in the past five years. Copy of the approvals and commencement certificate.
- The sanctioned plan, layout plan and specifications. Proposed facilities to be provided.
- The location details of the project, with clear demarcation of land.
- Proforma of the allotment letter, agreement for sale, and the conveyance deed proposed to be signed with the allottees.
- The names and addresses of his real estate agents, if any.
- The names and addresses of the contractors, architect, structural engineer, if any A declaration, supported by an affidavit.
Addition & Alteration In Sanctioned Plan
♦ Any addition & alteration in Sanctioned Plan require prior consent of that person.
♦ If such changes are due to architectural and structural reasons: Only when recommended and verified by an authorised Architect or Engineer after proper declaration and intimation to the allottee.
♦ If such changes relates to building or the common areas within the project: Previous written consent of at least two-thirds of the allottees, other than the promoter.
♦ In case of structural defect or other obligations of the promoter for agreement of sale relating to such development is brought to the notice of the promoter within a period of five years by the allottee.[It shall be the duty of the promoter to rectify such defects without further charge, within thirty days]
Following Information Require to fill:
- Promoter’s Past Experience Details of last 5 years
- Ongoing Projects Details:
– Project Details
– Land Details
– FSI Details
– Address Details
– Details of Separate Bank A/c
– Project Name
– Building Details
– Apartments Type Details
- Common Areas and Facilities
– Project Details
– Development Work
– Add Other Facilities Details
– Land Cost
– Cost of Construction
- Project professional’s details
– Real Estate Agent
– Structural Engineer(if any)
– Other(if any)
- Litigation related to Project
- Percentage of Completion of activity
- PAN Card*
- Copy of Legal Title Report*
- Details of Encumbrances*
- Copy of Layout Approval and Business Plan Approval (IOD) *
- Signed Performa of Allotment Letter and Agreement for Sale*
- Declaration in Form B*
- Certificate of Architect (Form 1) * (Mandatory only for ongoing projects)
- Certificates of Architect (Form 4)
- Certificates of CA (Form 3) *
- Certificates of CA (Form 5)
- Certificate of Engineer (Form 2) * (Mandatory only for ongoing projects)
- Commencement Certificate
Discloser for Ongoing Projects
- All ongoing projects which have not received completion certificate.
- Disclose the size of the apartment based on carpet area.
- In case of plotted development disclose the area of the plot.
- Where the project is to be developed as separate buildings in phases, every such building or group of buildings as decided or declared by the promoter at the time of registration shall be considered as a phase and the promoter shall obtain registration
- under the Act for each phase separately.
ONGOING PROJECTS DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Common areas and facilities have been handed over to the association of allottees
- Sale/lease deeds or possession letter of minimum sixty percent of the apartments have been executed.
- All development works have been completed and completion certificate has been obtained from chartered engineer in practice.
- Completion certificate has been obtained from the competent authority.
- Competent authorities/local bodies have started issuing lease deeds for plots.
- Services have been handed over to the local authority for maintenance or more than fifty percent of the development charges for the same have been deposited to the local authority.
Quarterly filing with RERA for every project along with Annual Filing with the details as required under the law.