GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA
Department of Revenue and Forest, Disaster Management,
Relief and Rehabilitation, Mantralaya, Mumbai- 400 032
No: DMU/2020/CR. 92/DisM-1, Dated: 5th April, 2021
1.The Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897.
3. Revenue and Forest. Disaster Management, Relief and Rehabilitation Department Order No. DMU-2020/C.R.92/DMU-I, dated 2nd May 2020, 3rd May 2020, 5th May 2020, 11th May 2020, 15th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 19th May 2020, 21st May 2020, 31st May 2020, 4th June 2020, 25th June 2020. 29th June 2020, 6th July 2020, 7th July 2020, 29th July 2020, 4th August 2020, 19th August 2020, 31st August 2020, 30th September, 2020 and 14th October 2020, 23rd October, 2020, 29th October, 2020, 3rd November, 2020, 14th November, 2020, 23rd November, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 21st December, 2020, 24th December, 2020, 29th December, 2020, 14th January, 2021, 19th January, 2021, 29th January, 2021, 24th February, 2021, 15th March, 2021, 27th March, 2021 and 4th April, 2021.
4. Ministry of Home Affairs (MPIA) Order No. 40-3/2020-PM-1 (A) Dated 1st May 2020, 11th May 2020, 17th May 2020, 20th May 2020, 30th May 2020, 29th June 2020, 29th July 2020, 29th August 2020, 30th September 2020 and 27th October 2020, 25th November, 2020, 28th December, 2020, 27th January, 2021 and 23rd February, 2021
Whereas, in exercise of the powers, conferred under the Disaster Management Act 2005, the undersigned, in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee has issued an Order dated 30th September, 2020 and 14th October, 2020 (extended by order dated 29th October, 2020, 27th November, 2020, 29th December, 2020 and 29th January, 2021 and 24th February, 202, 15th March, 2021, 17th March, 2021, 27th March, 2021 and 4th April, 2021) for containment of COVID 19 in the State for the period upto 30th April, 2021 and issued revised guidelines by including certain activities from time to time vide above mentioned orders.
Whereas the State Government is satisfied that the State of Maharashtra is threatened with the spread of COVID-19 virus, and therefore to take certain emergency measures to prevent and contain the spread of virus, the Government in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 2 of the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897, read with all other enabling provisions of The Disaster Management Act, 2005, it is expedient to enforce the following measures throughout the State till 30111 April, 2021.
Now, therefore, in exercise of the powers conferred under Section 2 of the Epidemic Diseases Act, 1897 and the powers, conferred under The Disaster Management Act, 2005, the undersigned. in his capacity as Chairperson, State Executive Committee, hereby issues the following directions as clarifications/ additions to the Order dated 4th April, 2021
1. The following may be considered as Essential Services in addition to the ones mentioned in order dated 4`”April, 2021
a. Petrol Pumps and Petroleum related products
b. All Cargo Services
c. Data Centers/ Cloud Service Providers/ IT services supporting critical infrastructure and services.
d. Government and Private Security Services
e. Fruit Vendors
2. The following Private organizations will be allowed to remain open on all weekdays only from between 7 AM to 8 PM subject to all personnel attending office getting vaccinated at the earliest, as per criteria of GOI and till vaccinated completely to carry negative RTPCR corona result certificate valid upto 15 days. This rule will come into effect from 10th April, 2021. In absence of the requisite certificate, the offender will be fined an amount of Rs. 1000 will be levied.
a. SEBI and offices of SEBI recognized market infrastructure institutions such as stock exchanges, depositories and clearing corporations and intermediaries registered with SEBI.
b. RBI regulated entities and intermediaries including standalone primary dealers, CCIL, NPCI, payment system operators and financial market participants operating in RBI regulated markets.
c. All Non-Banking Financial Corporations
d. All Micro Finance Institutions
e. Offices of Advocates
f. Custom House Agents/ Licensed Multi Modal Transport Operators associated with movement of vaccines/ lifesaving drugs/ pharmaceutical products.
3. Persons arriving/ departing by Train/ Bus/ Flight during 8PM to 7 AM or on weekends may travel to the Airport/ Bus Station/ Train Station or back home from the same on the basis of a valid ticket.
4. Industrial Workers travelling Private hoses/ private vehicle May he allowed to travel on the basis of an identity card from 8 PM to 7 AM and during weekends to attend his’ her shift.
5. Places of Worship are currently closed to the public entirely. Only personnel engaged in the service of the place of workshop shall continue to perform their duties. In case of any wedding/ last rites to be held in the pace of worship, it may be allowed only for the said purpose subject to the adherence to all conditions as laid down with regard to weddings/ last rites as per Government Order dated 4th April, 2021.
6. Any student requiring to physically attend an exam may be allowed to travel to the examination center/ back home after 8 PM or on weekends subject to carrying an valid hall ticket.
1. With regard to weddings that are scheduled to be held on weekends, the local disaster management authority to decide upon the same based on the local situation subject to adherence to all rules laid down for conduct of weddings as per Government Order dated 4th April, 2021.
2. With regard to allowing domestic help/ drivers/ cooks to work past 8 PM and/ or on weekends, the local disaster management authority to decide upon the same based on the local situation.
The said order will come into force from 8 PM on Monday, 5th April 2021 from 8 PM and will remain in force till 11.59 PM on 30th April, 2021
BY ORDER OF AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF MAHARASHRTA
GOVERNMENT OF MAHARASHTRA