This agreement of gift is executed amongst the following persons.
|No||Status of person||Name||Address||Age|
The donor is the property owner, which is more particularly described hereunder and referred to as the property.
|Details of property|
|Relationship between the donor and the donee|
Persons agree as follows:
1. The aforesaid donor out of natural love and affection for the donee, without any consideration, with this, transfers the property along with all rights, title, interest, and concern of any nature.
2. All the deeds, papers, evidence, or any other legal documents (in original) relating to the property have been handed over to the donee.
3. The aforesaid donor assures the donee that the property hereby gifted is free from all mortgages, charges, litigations, attachments, and disputes of any nature.
4. The donee will pay utility charges such as electricity, water, maintenance, telephone, and internet charges for the property.
5. Now the donor admits that he/she has been left with no rights, title, interest, and concern of any nature in the property and the donee has become the absolute owner of the property, who shall be fully competent to use and enjoy the property.
6. The donee with this accepts the gift of the property from the donor and takes over the possession of the same from the donor.
7. This agreement is made on the following stamp paper.
|The amount of the stamp paper|
|The identity number of the stamp paper|
Persons have read and understood this agreement and solemnly affirm that the information above is true and correct and agreed to acknowledge the same without any pressure from any side and provide the signatures.
|Donor||Signature of Donor||Photo of Donor|
|Donee||Signature of Donee||Photo of Donee|