GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
Jaipur, dated: June 22, 20l8
In exercise of the powers conferred by section 7A of the Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2003 (Act No. 4 of 2003), the State Government hereby notifies that the surcharge at the rate of twenty percent shall be levied and collected, on the amount of tax or any sum in lieu of tax payable on the sale of Foreign Liquor, Indian Made Foreign Liquor, Country Liquor and Beer sold by the dealers registered under the provisions of the Rajasthan Value Added Tax Act, 2003 (Act No. 4 of 2003), with effect from 23-06-2018.
[No. F. 12(26)FD Tax/2018-54]
By order of the Governor,
(Shankar Lal Kumawat)
Joint: Secretary to the Government
Copy forwarded to the following for information and necessary action:-
1. Superintendent, Government Central Press, Jaipur along with a soft copy in CD for publication of this notification in part 4(c) of today’s extra ordinary Gazette. It is requested that 10 copies of this notification may be sent to this Department and 10 copies along with bill may be sent to the Commissioner, Commercial Taxes Department, Rajasthan, Jaipur. Please ensure that soft copy in CD is same as hard copy provided to you for publication.
2. Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Minister (Finance Minister).
3. Commissioner, Excise Department, Rajasthan, Udaipur.
4. Commissioner, Commercial Taxes, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
5, Accountant General, Rajasthan, Jaipur.
6. PS to Additional Chief Secretary, Finance.
7. PS to Principal Secretary, Law.
8. PS to Secretary, Finance (Revenue).
9. Director, Public Relations, Jaipur.
10. Additional Director, Finance (Computer Cell) Department for uploading this notification on website”
11. Guard File.
Joint Secretary to Government