A. Send Board Meeting notice of Minimum 7 days before the date of Board Meeting (B.M.)
B. Then Pass the Board Resolution on Board Meeting date for following items:
1. Shifting of Registered office from one state to another state.
2. Fix Day, Date, Time for extraordinary general meeting (EGM)
3. Approval of Notice for Calling of EGM to pass a Special resolution regarding alteration of MOA for shifting of registered office.
4. Authorization to Director to send the notice of EGM
5. Authorization to Director to represent the company before the RD.
C. Send Notice of the EGM of Atleast 21 clear days to members of the company.
D. Hold EGM of the company and pass the Special Resolution for shifting of registered office from one state to another state.
E. Then File Form MGT-14 with ROC within 30 days of the passing of the special resolution along with Notice, Explanatory Statement and Special resolution.
F. The Company shall, within 30 days before the date of filing application to Regional Director , completed the following activities:
(a) advertise Notice for shifting of Registered Office in Form No. INC. 26 in the vernacular newspaper in the local language of the district and in the English language in an English newspaper with the wide circulation in the state where the registered office of the company is situated.
Provided that a copy of advertisement also served on the Central Government (Regional Director) immediately on its publication in Newspaper.
(b) Serve, by registered post with acknowledgment due, individual notice, on each debenture-holder and creditor of the company; and
(c) Serve, by registered post with acknowledgement due, a notice along with copy of application to the Registrar (Physically).
It is matter of good practice that copy of the application along with annexures filed to the ROC in E-Form No. GNL-2 and challan of that form would be entered in Aforementioned Notice to ROC.
G. Notice to Chief Secretary (In case of Union Territories, appointed by Lieutenant General)/(Appointed by the Chief Minister, in case of State Government)
H. An Application under sub-section (4) of section 13 in Form No. INC. 23, for seeking approval change of place of the registered office from one State to another, shall be filed with the Central Government(Regional Director) along with the fee and shall be accompanied by the following documents, namely:—
1. Certified True Copy of Memorandum of Association, with proposed alterations;
2. Latest List of Shareholders and Directors
3. Copy of Notice of Advertisement in English and Vernacular Language
4. Copy of the minutes of the General Meeting at which the resolution authorizing such alteration was passed, showing details of the number of votes cast in favor or against the resolution;
5. Notice of AGM with Special Resolution and Explanatory Statement Also.
6. MGT-14 filed for Special Resolution passed in respect of Shifting of Registered Office along with Challan
7. Copy of Board Resolution/Power of Attorney/the executed Vakalatnama, (as the case may be).
8. List of Creditors and Debenture Holders, of not more than 1 Month preceding the date of filing of application with following details, namely:—
(a) the names and address of every creditor and debenture holder of the company;
(b) the nature and respective amounts due to them in respect of debts, claims or liabilities.
Note: Along with List of Creditors and Debenture holders, Certificate by the auditor that list of Creditors is correct.
9. Declaration signed by the by Minimum 2 directors of the company and Company Secretary of the company (if any), stating that:
(i) they have made a full inquiry into the affairs of the company have concluded that the list of creditors is correct, and
(ii) that the estimated value as given in the list of the debts are proper estimates of the values of such debts and claims and that there are no other debts of or claims against the company to their knowledge.
10. Copy of Latest Provisional Financial Statement.
11. Declaration by Atleast 2 Directors of the company that no employee shall be retrenched as a result of shifting of registered office from one state to another state.
12. Affidavit by Minimum 2 Directors of the Company and Company Secretary of the company (if any) for following items:
1. Affifavit verifying Application
2. Affidavit proving the dispatch, service and publication of notice
3. Affidavit for enquiry, inspection, investigation and prosecution against the company
4. Affidavit regarding compliance of Rule 30 of Companies Incorporation Rules, 2014
5. Affidavit for Statutory Dues
13. Notice to Chief Secretary along with acknowledgement Due also attached.
14. Notice filed to ROC in respect of shifting of registered Office
15. Memorandum Of Appearance by Practicing Professionals in name of Regional Director
16. Duly authenticated copy of the advertisement and notices issued
17. Copy of the objection received by the applicant(if any)
18. Copy of Special Notice sent to creditor with proof of acknowledgement