DSC Related Important Messages
♦ In case Stakeholder’s DSC has been expired, they are advised to associate new DSC with MCA as a mandatory step before attaching DSC in any form.
♦ Stakeholders are advised to SAVE the form after attaching DSC and then UPLOAD it to avoid system error.
♦ In case Stakeholders are not able to Affix DSC in Form, they are advised to use adobe reader version as Adobe V11 DC and check that DSC token is connected properly in their laptop/desktop.
♦ In case Stakeholders receive the error ‘Attached DSC is revoked or expired’, please renew or procure the new DSC and first register on MCA portal before attaching on forms.
♦ JDK/JRE – Java version 8 Update 92 is suggested for DSC.
Please refer complete list of DSC FAQ here:
Login Related Important Messages
♦ Stakeholders are advised to Logout properly by using Logout button on top right corner.
♦ In case the Stakeholder has closed the window without properly logging out, please clear your cache and wait for few minutes before trying to log in again.
Please refer complete list of User Registration FAQ here: http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/userregistration.html
Challan Related Important Messages
- Stakeholders are advised to save the challan copy which they receive immediately doing Payment or selecting Pay Later Option.
- If Stakeholder has already uploaded E form and payment is pending against generated SRN then please do not proceed with duplicate filing since it is not allowed. Stakeholders are advised to Cancel the SRN and then upload the pre-scrutinized form again with current date affixed DSC.
- SRN can be cancelled using ‘Track Payment Status’ service on MCA portal.
- Stakeholders are advised to note down the SRN which is given on the acknowledgment page (before proceeding ahead with the payment), where the user has to select “I Accept the terms and conditions”.
- In case you are facing any issues in challan generation or payment, please raise a service request on following link – http://www.mca.gov.in/mcafoportal/userComplaintDetails.do
Please refer complete list of Payment FAQ here: http://www.mca.gov.in/MinistryV2/payment.html
Pre-scrutiny/Form Upload Related Important Messages
- Stakeholders are advised to SAVE the form after Pre-scrutiny to avoid any form upload issue.
- After saving the form, please wait for 2-3 minutes before closing the form to get the process of saving XML completed.
- If Stakeholders are getting the error ‘Auditor Name is not matching with ICAI Record’ OR
‘Details of the practicing professional is not valid’, they are advised to check following:
- Auditor details in E form is according to ICAI record. If auditor details are changed in
his/her institute record, please ensure it is informed to MCA.
- If Stakeholders are getting the error ‘DIN entered is not Approved’, this means DIN being used is in disabled status or dis-qualified or de-activated during KYC.