Key Points of Amendment:
On 10th July 2018 it is made mandatory for the Directors to file ‘DIR-3 KYC’ notified vide Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Fourth Amendment Rules, 2018 dated 5th July 2018 would be made available shortly for filing purposes on MCA site.
1. Due date for filing DIR-3 for DINs allotted on or before 31st March 2018 is 31st August 2018.
2. From Next year onwards (i.e. from F.Y ending 31/03/2019) DIR-3 KYC is required to be file annually on or before 30Th April of immediate F.Y.
3. MCA21 system will mark all approved DINs (allotted on or before 31st March 2018) against which DIR-3 KYC form has not been filed as ‘Deactivated’with reason as ‘Non-filing of DIR-3 KYC’.
4. Fee- If filed before due date- NIL, If filed after due date- Rs 5000/-
5. Personal Mobile Number & Email ID is mandatory and would be verified by OTP.
6. The form should be filed by every Director using his own DSC.
7. Form should be duly certified by a practicing professional (CA/CS/CMA).
8. Filing of DIR-3 KYC would be mandatory for Disqualified Directors or Directors not holding Directorship for the whole part of the previous year also.