MCA has taken another bold initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) and launched Simplified proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) e-Form.
Revised integrated incorporation form for companies notified vide the Companies (Incorporation) fourth Amendment Rules, 2016 dated 1st October 2016 viz. “Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Companies Electronically (SPICe)” along with electronic MoA (SPICe MoA) and electronic AoA (SPICe AoA) are available for filing purposes. Before filing these forms, stakeholders may get themselves familiarized by downloading them from the portal and thoroughly reading the corresponding instruction kits.
MCA takes another Initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR).
The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has taken another bold initiative in Government Process Re-engineering (GPR) and launched Simplified Proforma for Incorporating Company Electronically (SPICe) e-Form, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanthi 2016, with the specific objective of providing speedy incorporation related services within stipulated time frames which are in line with international best practices.
Spice’s USP is as follows: –
1. Simplified and completely Digital form for Company Incorporation
2. Standard format of e-Memorandum of Association as per Companies Act, 2013
3. Standard format of e-Articles of Association as per Companies Act, 2013
4. Memorandum and Articles will now be filed as linked e-forms (except for Section 8 companies)
5. Provision to apply for Company Incorporation with a pre-approved Company Name
6. Mandatory DSCs of Subscribers and Witnesses (max 7+1) in SPICe MOA and SPICe AOA
7. Back Office productivity gains due to faster review of e-MOA and e-AOA by approving authories.
Existing INC-29 and INC-7 will be phased out and SPICe will be the Sole, Simplified & Versatile form available for incorporation of a company in India.