This article contains the draft format of:
1. Application required to be filed as an attachment of form DIR-5 to surrender DIN of those Directors who have multiple DIN.
2. And Affidavit for the same.
The Regional Director
Address of RD
Sub: Application for surrender of DIN (Enter DIN No._______)
I, (Name of the Director) S/o Mr. ____, R/o _______, have been erroneously issued two DINs i.e. DIN _________ approved on _____ and DIN _____ approved on __________ respectively.
I hereby confirm that the DIN approved later i.e. ________ on _____ , is associated with ____Companies. Therefore, I hereby request you for surrender of the same and retain my oldest DIN ______ which is associated with the Registered Companies.
Further, the details of new DIN _________, could be transferred to my old DIN ________.
Kindly record the above in your database and do the needful.
Name of the Director
I, __________ S/o Mr. _________, aged ____ years residing at _______, do solemnly affirm and declare as follows:
1. I have been allotted two Director Identification Numbers (DIN) erroneously i.e. DIN:____ and DIN: _________ approved on _____ and __________, respectively.
2. I have been associated with ____ Companies with DIN:___________ .
3. I have been associated with ___Company with DIN:___________ .
4. I wish to retain my oldest DIN i.e.______ and surrender my new DIN i.e._________and the details of new/ old DIN ________, could be transferred to my old/ DIN ______ .
5. I shall hereby undertake and indemnify in writing to indemnify any person for any losses that may arise pursuant to cancellation of DIN:_______ .
I verify that the contents of this Affidavit are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.