A company can seek immunity in respect of belated documents filed under the Scheme E form CFSS-2020 after closure of the CFSS Scheme and after the documents are taken on file, or on record or approved by the Designated authority.
Note: The E form cannot be filed after the expiry of six (06) months from the date of closure of the Scheme i.e. upto June 30, 2021.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR FORM CFSS-2020
1. CIN No of the Company
2. Total No of SRN filed by the Company under CFSS- 2020
3. Date of Event against each SRN
Note 1: Maximum 20 number of SRNs can be entered in one form.
Note 2: Another form can be filed in case details of more than 20 SRNs are required to be submitted.
Note 3: SRNs of forms covered under CFSS-2020 only can be entered in Form CFSS-2020.
1. Proof of withdrawal of any appeal(s) if any appeal was filed against any notice issued or complaint filed, or an order passed by a court or by an adjudicating authority under the Act.
2. Details if any prosecution(s) is pending in court against the company and its officers in respect of belated documents filed under the scheme.
3. Optional Attachment (if any)
When an E Form is successfully processed, an acknowledgement of the same is sent to the user in the form of an email to the email id of the company. Further, immunity certificate shall be generated and shared along with the acknowledgment email containing the details of the SRNs included in the submitted E form.
1. The E- form is not required to be certified by the Practicing Professional
2. Disqualified Director should not sign the form.
3. The E Form will be processed in STP mode.
Date of Event: It depends on the activity for example in case of Annual filing date of event will be the date of AGM.
Disclaimer: The Article is based on the Relevant Provisions and as per the information existing at the time of the preparation. In no event I shall be liable for any direct and indirect result from this Article. This is only a knowledge sharing initiative.