INC-29 will give you the facility to avail of various services for a new business through a single e-form. Form INC 29 is the integration of the following existing forms
- DIR 3 – Applying for DIN.
- INC 1 – Checking for Name availability.
- INC 7 – Incorporation of Company.
- DIR 12 – Appointment of Directors.
- INC 22 – Notice of situation or change of situation of registered office.
- The PAN and TAN of the company will automatically be generated.
Thus incorporating a Company by filing five forms has gone down to just one form which saves a lot of Money and time.
Companies which can be Registered using Form INC-29
The following types of companies can be registered using Form INC-29:
- Private Limited Company
- One Person Company
- Limited Company
- Producer Company
Features of the e-form INC-29
The form can be used for:
- Allotment of Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Name Approval of a company
- Incorporation of a company
The e-form INC-29 will be available for incorporating a company other than section 8 companies. It will accommodate applications for up to 3 new DIN applicants who will be the incorporated company’s Directors.
The following attachments are mandatory in all cases:
- Memorandum of Association.
- Articles of Association.
- Affidavit and declaration by first subscriber(s) and director(s).
- Proof of office address.
In case of an OPC, it is mandatory to attach:
- Consent of nominee.
- Proof of identity and residential address of the nominee.
- The form is allowed only for two re-submissions in case of rejection for the third time the fees paid will not be refunded.
- The address proof provided in the DIN application must be the same.
- The form will be assisted by a separate team. In case of a long queue the Approval may be delayed.
- The professional who affixes the signature will be responsible for the details given in the form.
Additional Rupees 2000/- to normal incorporation fees.
(Author Ankita Chopra is Partner at Whitte Collar Legal LLP and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org)