Ministry of Corporate Affairs issued Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors) Third Amendment Rules, 2019 have been notified w.e.f 25th July 2019.
As per the said notification:
i) e Form DIR-3 KYC is to be filed by an individual who holds DIN and is filing his KYC details for the first time or by the DIN holder who has already filed his KYC once in e form DIR-3 KYC but wants to update his details.
ii) Web service DIR-3-KYC-WEB is to be used by the DIN holder who has submitted DIR-3 KYC eform in the previous financial year and no update is required in his details.
*Steps for DIR3 KYC – Web-Based Verification:*
1. Log In To Your MCA Account
2. Navigate To MCA Services – Din Services – *DIR 3 KYC WEB*
3. Enter din no. To be verified
4. Generate OTP’S for email id & mobile no.
5. Feed-in The OTP’S In the Respective Boxes
6. Confirm the Details of Person Appearing On Screen
7. Click Submit
8. Generate a Zero Rupee Challan
9. Check SRN status for confirming the KYC verification.