Just like bringing a car/Bike from Showroom seems good at the beginning, but maintaining that car/Bike for a long time isn’t an easy task.
As the vehicle requires fuelling & maintenance, accordingly the compliances of the Company needs to be look upon timely as it’s better to bear the little timely cost of compliances rather than bearing heavy penalties later.
A brief overview of post Incorporation Compliances are as under:-
- Holding of first Board meeting within 30 days from date of incorporation
- Appointment of first Auditor within 30 days of incorporation by the Board of Directors of the Company
- Disclosure of Directors interest and declaration regarding disqualification in first Board meeting in form MBP-1 & DIR-8
- Opening of Current account in the name of Company within 30 days of incorporation
- Deposit of amount held by respective subscribers within 60 days of incorporation in Companies Bank Account before allotment
- Allotment of Securities within 60 days from date of incorporation
- Issue of Share certificates within 60 days of incorporation
- Payment of Stamp duty on issue of share certificates within 30 days from the date of issue of share certificates
- Filing of form Inc 20A in respect of declaration of Business commencement within 180 days of incorporation
- Holding of first AGM of Company within 9 months from the closure of its financial year
- Holding of minimum number of meetings i.e. Board meetings & General meetings as per Companies Act, 2013 considering the size of Company
- Annual Filing of forms i.e. AOC-4 within 30 days of AGM for financial statements & MGT-7 within 60 days of AGM for Annual Return
- Maintenance of Statutory registers & records as per the Companies Act, 2013
- Printing of letter heads, Memorandum & Articles of Association of Company, Visiting Cards etc., registered office Board etc.
- Availing of company’s stamp, common seal etc.
Disclaimer: The Author does not in any way take responsibility & guarantee towards the 100% accuracy of the information provided in this article. The Author has tried to prepare the article based on the relevant information available & is a mere opinion of author. Other views are most welcome for the suggestions or improvements to be done in the article.
The Author is a Company Secretary in practice & for any query/suggestion can be reached at +91-8826108009 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org