Following are the Steps to be followed for Appointment:
1. DSC (Digital Signature Certificate) of Appointing person to be obtained following documents required for the same:
2. After getting DSC, DIN (Director’s Identification Number) is to be obtained following documents required for the same:
3. Form DIR-12 is to be filed with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, following documents required for the same:
Note: Documents such as Appointment Letter, DIR-2, DIR-8, Authority Letter, Resolution etc. are to be prepared by us and will share with you for further documentation to be done from your end.
Please note the below:-
1. All documents mentioned above should be notarized before the Notary (Public) of the country of origin and be duly apostillised in accordance with the Hague Apostille Convention, 1961.
2. All the documents mentioned for the Directors will be required in two sets, duly notarized and apostillised as mentioned.
3. All documents to be in English, if not then translation will be required which also will be duly notarized and apostillised.