South Indian Bank
Experience Next Generation Banking
The South Indian Bank Ltd., Regd. Office: Thrissur, Kerala
RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY MANAGER (CA)
The South Indian Bank Ltd., a Premier Commercial Bank in India, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the post of Probationary Manager (CA) in Scale II cadre.
READ THIS NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING.
Eligible applicants are requested to apply ONLINE through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com No other means/modes of applications will be accepted. Before the registration, applicants are requested to ensure that there is a valid email id in his/her name. Applicants are advised to use Internet Explorer 7 & higher or Mozilla Firefox browsers for the registration of applications.
All future communications in this regard will be notified in our website.
a) IMPORTANT DATES
|Online Application – Start Date||12.02.2020|
|Online Application – End Date||23.02.2020|
c) NO. OF VACANCIES: 15
d) ELIGIBILITY (as on 31.12.2019)
|Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA)|
d) TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
|Scale of Appointment||Scale II|
|Probation Period||The period of probation is 1 year. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during probation.|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in India (at the sole discretion of the Bank)|
IBA approved pay scale of Rs. 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 plus DA, HRA, Special allowance & other allowances. Eligible for performance linked incentive applicable to Scale II officers as per the scheme in vogue.
f) MODE OF SELECTION
g) APPLICATION FEE (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
|General Category||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ ST Category||Rs. 200/-|
Applicants meeting the stipulated norms only need to apply for the post. Application fee once remitted will not be refunded in any case.
h) HOW TO APPLY
Applicants can apply online through Bank’s website www.southindianbank.com only from 12.02.2020 to 23.02.2020 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
1. Ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria.
2. The applicants are requested to ensure that the information provided in the Online-Application Form is correct before submitting the application form.
3. There will not be any provision to modify the submitted online application. Applicants are requested to take utmost care while filling up the online application.
4. Applicants making multiple registrations will be disqualified. (i.e multiple registrations for the same role will be disqualified).
5. Applicants will have to enter their basic details and upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications given below. Copies of the photograph may be retained for use at the time of Recruitment Process.
√ Guidelines for uploading Photograph:
√ Guidelines for uploading Signature:
6. Please note that there will be a system generated User Id (Application Ref. Id) for each registered application. Applicants should create their own password to login and for taking print of the application form. Please note down the User ID (Application Ref. ID) and Password carefully for future references. An e-mail containing details of the registration will be sent to the e-mail Id given by the applicant.
7. Remit application fee online through Bank’s payment gateway. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards and Internet Banking. Keep a copy of e-receipt for future reference and submission at the time of Recruitment Process.
8. Keep a copy of the application printout for future reference.
Applicants are advised to visit “careers” page in our website www.southindianbank.com for future updates. Please also note that the physical copy of the Application need not be sent to us.
i) GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. Before filling in the online application form, the applicant must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, work experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the application. The applicants will be called for the Recruitment Process based on the information provided in the online application form submitted by them. If any of the information furnished by the applicant is found to be false at later date, the selection/appointment shall be liable for termination.
2. Upper age limit will be relaxed by five years, only in the case of SC/ST candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST should submit attested copies of certificates from a competent authority to prove their status in this regard as and when called for.
3. Applicants are advised to retain two copies of the same photograph which is used in the application for use at the time of Recruitment Process.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. Applicants will have to appear for the Recruitment Process at their own cost.
6. Applicants willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
7. Appointment will also be subject to Medical fitness, satisfactory background verification and completion of other formalities as per the rules and regulations of the Bank from time to time.
8. Selected candidates will have to execute an agreement to the effect that they will serve the Bank for a minimum period of Two (2) years (active service) from the date of joining the Bank. In case he/she leaves the service of the Bank before the expiry of the said period, a sum of Rs. 1,50,000/- (Rupees One Lakh Fifty Thousand only) will have to be paid towards expenses incurred by the Bank for recruitment, imparting training (both in house and external training including on the job training), compensation / liquidated damages on account of loss of opportunity for the Bank from deriving anticipated benefits out of the recruitment process, etc.
The Access to the Bank’s website could be delayed towards the closing date for submitting the Online Registration due to heavy Internet Traffic. Hence the applicants are advised to avoid last minute rush and make use of the time span available for submitting the applications online. The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the applicant not being able to submit his/her application due to non-availability of internet or any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
For queries please contact:
Our Toll Free Customer Care Number 1800-425-1809/ 1800-102-9408 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org