Technology has changed the way we use to sign documents. Now We can Digitally Sign PDF File. It actually Help us lot in Practice as before this we have to sign on Document then Scan the same and then we can use for upload or any other work But by Signing on PDF it will Save Cost as well as Lot of Time and it also provide security validity also. Whenever we open any Digitally Signed its show PDF file contain Valid Signature and time of signing. In Case of any manipulation it will reflect that document is not Valid. So we Should Know How to Digitally sign on any PDF.
Steps for Digital Signature on PDF :
1. Open Any PDF then Select Tools Part that are available in Left Side of PDF.
2. Open Certificate Tab .
3. Then Select Digital Signature
4. Select area where you want to Apply Digital Signature .
5. Then its Require Password for signing the Document
6. After that its Reflect Sign on Document.
7. Main Feature is that Its provide time of Signature on Document.
I Hope this article will help you, in case of any query you can Comment.