The President, in terms of the authority given to him by the Council at its 303rd meeting held on 10th, 11th and 12th February, 2011, has appointed Shri Manoj Kumar, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, the newly nominated member on the 21st Council in place of Dr. T.V. Somanathan, on the following Committees/Boards of the Institute, for the remaining period of the year 2011-2012.
1. Executive Committee
1. Accounting Standards Board
2. Committee on Accounting Standards for Local Bodies
3. Board of Studies
4. Corporate Laws & Corporate Governance Committee
5. Committee on Economic, Commercial Laws & WTO
6. Ethical Standards Board
7. Committee on Financial Markets & Investors’ Protection
8. ICAI-ICWAI-ICSI Coordination Committee
9. Internal Audit Standards Board
10. International Affairs Committee
11. Committee on International Taxation
12. Vision & Perspective Planning Committee
This is for your kind information.
1. Shri Manoj Kumar, Joint Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, New Delhi
2. Chairmen of Regional Councils
3. Chairmen of Branches of Regional Councils
4. All Past Presidents
5. All co-opted Members
6. Heads of all Decentralised Offices.
7. Secretaries to all Non-Standing Committees.
8. All Officers and Sections at Headquarters/Vishwas Nagar/NOIDA
9. EDP Section: for hosting on Website/Intranet, at the relevant place(s)