(Notice for Empanelment of CA firms for Concurrent Audit, Information System Audit and Revenue Audit along with format of Application form)
1. United Bank of India invites application on the undernoted prescribed format from practicing firms of Chartered Accountants in India who fulfills the eligibility criteria as mentioned here under and are willing to have their firms empanelled as Concurrent Auditor, Information System Auditor and Revenue Auditor in the Bank and for conducting Concurrent Audit, Information System Audit and Revenue Audit of branches.
2. The Bio-data should be submitted in the prescribed format enclosed herewith only to the General Manager, Audit & Inspection Department, United Bank of India, Head Office,15th floor, United Tower, 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700001 only by Postal service / Courier / by hand.
3.”Application for Empanelment for Concurrent Audit, Information System Audit and Revenue Audit” should be mentioned on the envelope carrying Bio-data.
4. Applying CA Firms must submit along with application, the copy of the Partnership Deed and copy of constitution certificate issued by ICAI certifying the constitution of the firm, their branches & date from which it is continuing as a Partnership firm (latest).
5. Incomplete application or application without requisite enclosures will not be entertained.
6. Mere submission of application does not, in any way, constitute guarantee for empanelment / allotment of the audit job of any nature from the bank. The empanelment and allocation of the branches to the auditors will be purely the prerogative of the Bank.
7. The CA firms earlier empanelled with the bank for above purpose prior to this notification are also to submit their applications as our entire previous empanelment stand cancelled. The eligibility criteria for such empanelment of CA firm with the Bank are as under:
1. The firm shall be on RBI panel with gradation based on the size of the branch.
2. The firm shall have experience of Concurrent Audit/ Statutory Audit of minimum three other Banks.
3. The firm having DISA (ICAI)/ CISA (IASCA) qualified chartered accountants and/or having completed certified course on Concurrent A udit from ICAI will be preferred.
4. For North Eastern States, chartered accountants may be empanelled having no experience of Bank Audit but should be doing practice for at least 5 years.
5. For Branches located in hardship/difficult areas other than in North Eastern States, firms having experience of Concurrent Audit / Statutory Audit of at least one Bank may be empanelled.
6. For assignment of Concurrent Audit the firm should preferably be a Partnership firm.
The CA firms fulfilling above criteria as applicable to them and narrated under para-1 to para-6 are requested to submit duly filled up application form downloaded from Bank’s Website along with copies of relevant certificates/ documents to General Manager, Audit & Inspection Department, United Bank of India, Head Office, United Tower, 11, Hemanta Basu Sarani, Kolkata-700001 latest by 24.05.2014 upto 2.00 p.m.