Empanelment of Forensic Auditors with Indian Bank
Applications are invited from qualified Audit Firms for Empanelment of forensic auditors in the bank, subject to the following eligibility criteria:
1. Any one of the Directors / Partners or the authorised official of the institution they represent should be a qualified Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) / Diploma in Information Systems (DISA)
2. Any one of the Directors / Partners having qualification in Certified Fraud Examiner(CFE)/Certificate course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection (CFAFD) from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is desirable.
3. The firm / institution should be either in the RBI panel of Chartered Accountants or ICAI Panel of Forensic Accountants.
4. The Firm / company must be in existence for at least 10 years and the Firm / Company must have conducted Statutory Audit of large Branch of PSU / Private bank for at least three years.
5. Experience of having conducted forensic audit of frauds in a PSU / Autonomous bodies / Bank is desirable.
6. The Name of the Company / firm or its promotor / partner etc. should not be in the defaulter/barred/caution list published / displayed at web sites of public/ Autonomous bodies such as RBI/IBA/ECGC/SEBI/ICAI etc.,
Audit Firms fulfilling the above norms may send their resume in the attached format furnishing the details of their qualification, experience and capabilities for empanelment to us. Please mail hard copy to the address given below to reach us on or before October 16, 2021. For clarifications send email to [email protected]
The Bank reserves its right to accept or reject the applications subject to the Banks norms and criteria. The empanelment is not an assurance of assignment of Forensic audit nor it is an engagement on part of the bank.
General Manger (CMC)
254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai – 600014.
Last date for receipt of application – 16.10.2021
Interested Chartered Accountants (CA) confirming to the eligibility criteria may send their resume as per format given below and to the following address in hard copy to reach us on or before 16.10.2021.
|1||Name of CA Firm, full address, Contact No./e-mail address|
|3||ICAI Registration Number of the Firm
(self-attested copy of latest ICAI certificate to be enclosed)
|4||Unique Code No. for Bank Audit (RBI UCN)|
|5||PAN / TAN No (Attach supporting documents)|
|6||Complete address of Head Office, Telephone No. & FAX No.|
|7||Date from which the firm is in Practice|
|8||Name & Mobile No. / Landline No (with STD Code) / E-mail address of partners|
|A) No of Full time partners|
|B) Articles / Audit clerks|
|C) Details of Other Audit Staff|
|10||i) No. of Audit Staff having CISA / DISA qualification with names. (including proprietor / partner)
ii) No. of Audit Staff having CFE / CFAFD qualification with names. (including proprietor / partner)
(self-attested copy of certificate for the qualification to be enclosed)
|11||Experience of Forensic Audit of Nationalised Banks/Major Private Sector Banks
(Enclose Testimonials for last 5 years)
|12||Any other information|
The Bank reserves its right to accept or reject the applications subject to the Banks norms and criteria. The empanelment is not an assurance of assignment of Forensic Audit. For clarifications, if any, please contact through email: [email protected]
General Manager (CMC)
254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai,
Royapettah, Chennai – 600014