THE INSTITUTE OF Company Secretaries of India
IN PURSUIT OF PROFESSIONAL EXCELLENCE
Statutory body under an Act of Parliament
(Under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Corporate Affairs)
COMPANY SECRETARY EXECUTIVE ENTRANCE TEST (CSEET) TO BE CONDUCTED ON
21st NOVENBER 2020 THROUGH REMOTE PROCTORED MODE
On Account of Covid 19 Pandemic precautions, the Council of the Institute has decided to conduct the next CSEET on Saturday, 21st November 2020 as per following, arrangements:
(i) CSEET shall be conducted through REMOTE Proctored mode instead of conducting the same from Test Centers. Candidates are allowed to appear for the test through laptop/desktop from home/such other convenient place. Candidates shall not be allowed to appear through smart phone (mobile)/tablet etc.
(ii) In view of the Remote Proctored mode, the Viva Voce portion stands removed for the CSEET to be held on 21st November 2020.
(iii) The break-up of marks in computer-based CSEET in MCQ pattern with a duration of 120 Minutes shall be as under :
|S. No.||Subject||No. of
|2.||Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|3.||Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
|Presentation & Communication Skills (20 Questions)|
The modus operandi for conducting the CSEET through remote proctored mode is given in Annexure, attached herewith. All eligible candidates are advised to plan for availability of laptop/ desktop and other technical requirements/ specifications as mentioned in the Annexure-attached herewith. The Admit Card to the eligible candidates will be issued 10 days prior to the Test.
(CS Asish Mohan)
Modus operandi of conducting of CSEET through remote proctored mode
(A) Technical Requirements at the end of Candidates appearing in CSEET through remote mode:
Candidate has to ensure that following technical requirements are available at his Desktop/laptop (mobile/ tablet is not allowed) for appearing for the test:
1. Operating System – ONLY WINDOWS – 7/8/8.1/10.
2. Processor: Minimum 2 cores
3. RAM: 2 GB or above
4. Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 and Above
5. Browser – Chrome – Download latest from https://www.google.com/intl/en_in/chrome/
6. Web camera: Resolution 640 x 480, 15 frames per second (fps)
7. Microphone: (Standard 3.5 mm jack/internal)
8. Graphics : Minimum of 64 MB of graphics memory (Internal/External)
9. Multimedia support : sound card
10. Internet Connection minimum per user :
11. Recommended internet speed per user
12. Net Framework – 5.2 – download from
13. Antivirus – ‘any make’ to be disabled – can be re-installed post examination
14. Enable web cam and mic under Chrome settings –Extensions
15. Disable ad blocker/pop up blocker under Chrome Extensions
16. Download Any Desk – https://anydesk.com/en – this will be helpful for the helpdesk team to take remote access for any support needed to download the above.
17. Candidate to have administrative privileges on the laptop/desktop to enable installation/uninstallations.
18. Uninterrupted power supply to run the system continuously during the test.
(B) Test Process: Every candidate will be required to login through secured ID and password on the online Test taking platform on the day of the test (the details of the time schedule, website address, ID and password will be communicated to the candidates in due course separately).
(C ) Remote Proctoring
The candidates appearing in CSEET shall be remotely proctored, from the control room of
the Institute, as per details given below:
1. Login credentials for candidates will be sent by email and sms before the exam.
2. At the beginning of each session, the candidate undergoes an identity verification at 2 levels,
Level 1: Capture of facial photo. During the examination, the AI tool constantly monitors the picture of the candidate taking the exam with the facial photo captured initially for any mismatch. In case of any mismatch, the system will capture the anomaly and notification to candidate / live proctor is also instantly displayed.
Level 2: Candidate will need to display Admit Card and Valid ID Proof (PAN/Aadhar/Any other valid Govt. Approved ID). Proctor will instruct the candidate to display the Admit Card / ID after the logging in to the exam.
3. If candidate is violating any rules during the test or trying to adopt any unfair means, the system will automatically collect data based on the following parameters and will immediately alert the online live proctor :
4. There shall be Live proctors. A session that is in progress, shall be watched online :
5. The candidates shall be required to strictly follow the instructions given by the proctors during the course of the test failing which they shall be disqualified.
6. The candidates will not be allowed to take bio-break during the test. If any candidate takes any break during the test, will be treated as resorting to unfair means.
7. The issues faced by students during the test, viz. No network connection, network disconnection due to Wifi disabled, no internet connectivity, Power cut, etc) :
In such a scenario, the candidate will be allowed to login again and continue from the last question attempted. Remote proctor shall keep tab on such instances and report all such instance to the Institute immediately. In case, if it is not feasible to resume the examination immediately, the candidate may be asked to appear again in the test on any other day/time with proper intimation and approval from the Institute.
8. Candidates may attempt a mock test; few days before the actual exam. The announcement regarding the same shall be made in due course. The mock test will be conducted for candidates to familiarize themselves with the remote proctoring process.