Securities and Exchange Board of India
CIRCULAR No. CIR/CFD/CMD/6/2015 Dated- October 13, 2015
All Listed Entities
All the Recognised Stock Exchanges
Sub: Format of uniform Listing Agreement
1. The requirement of executing a listing agreement with the Stock Exchange is specified under different regulations related with initial issuance of capital, the details of which are as under:
|Type of Securities||Regulation||Regulation No.|
Specified Securities (Equity & Convertible Securities on Main Board or SME or ITP) or Indian Depository Receipts
|Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue of Capital and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2009
|Securities and Exchange Board of India (Issue and Listing of Debt Securities) Regulations, 2008 (“ILDS”)||Regulation 19A|
|Non-Convertible Redeemable Preference
|Securities and Exchange Board of India(Issue and Listing of Non‑Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares) Regulations, 2013 (“NCRPS”)||Regulation 16A|
|Securities and Exchange Board of India (Public Offer and Listing of Securitised Debt Instruments) Regulations, 2008 (“SDI”)||Regulation 35A|
|Mutual Funds||Securities and Exchange Board of India (Mutual Funds) Regulations, 1996 (“MF”)||Regulation 31B|
2. In order to give effect to the requirements of Regulations mentioned at para 1 above, a simplified listing agreement which is uniform across all types of securities/listed entities is being specified under Annexure-I.
3. A listed entity which has previously entered into agreement(s) with a recognised Stock Exchange(s) to list its securities shall execute a fresh listing agreement with such Stock Exchange within six months of the date of notification of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (Listing Regulations) i.e. September 2, 2015.
Notwithstanding such novation, any action taken or purported to have been done or taken by the Stock Exchanges or SEBI, any enquiry or investigation commenced or showcause notice issued in respect of the existing listing agreement shall be deemed to have been done or taken under the corresponding provisions of the Listing Regulations in force.
4. This circular is issued in exercise of the powers conferred under sections 11(1) and 11 A of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act 1992.
5. This circular is available on SEBI website at sebi.gov.in under the categories “Legal Framework” and “Issues and listing”, “Mutual Funds”, “Corporate Debt Market” “Continuous Disclosure Requirements”.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018