CA Preksha Choraria
Everybody applauding the Demonetization scheme of Rs.500 and Rs.1000 notes introduced by our honourable PM Mr.Narendra Modi but is it really worth it? I would request Modiji to relieve me from following doubts.
- Why such abrasive decision before UP elections?
- As per Mr.Arvind Kejriwal bank deposits increased during last 3-4 months. Were BJP members were well informed about the scheme before hand?
- Who is responsible for the deaths caused by the Demonetisation scheme?
- Does this scheme guarantee “No corruption” in future?
- Why do small farmers and traders (some of them even having no bank account) have to stand in long queue to exchange or deposit meagre savings of Rs.1.5 to 2 lakhs?
- Is your scheme targeting black money or small savings?
- By bringing the genuine savings in circulation do you want to cover up your false promise of bringing over seas black money?
- Why is common man not able to meet his basic necessities due to lack of valid currencies ?
- Even after the “liberalisation privatisation and globalisation” reforms why common man has to suffer all the restrictions and barriers imposed by government?
- What do you have to say about the black money hoarder’s “discounting” practice which is going on in the entire nation?
Modiji do share with me your “mann ki baat” on above issues!!!!!