F No. 187/7/2019-ITA-I
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi – 110001.
ORDER – 2
Subject: Setting up of ReACs under E-assessment Scheme, 2019
In pursuance of para 4 of the E-assessment Scheme, 2019 made by the Central Government vide Notification No. 61 of 2019 dated 12th September, 2019, the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby sets up the Regional e-Assessment Centres (ReACs) as specified in column 2 of the Schedule-1, with their headquarters at the place mentioned in column 3 of the said Schedule and shall comprise of the Income Tax authorities as per Annexure to this order.
|S.No.||Regional e-Assessment Centers,||Headquarters|
|1.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Delhi||Delhi|
|2.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Ahmedabad||Ahmedabad|
|3.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Mumbai||Mumbai|
|4.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Pune||Pune|
|5.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Chennai||Chennai|
|6.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Bengaluru||Bengaluru|
|7.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Kolkata||Kolkata|
|8.||Regional e-Assessment Centre, Hyderabad||Hyderabad|
2. The ReACs will have such other ministerial staff, executive or consultant, as considered necessary, which will be provided by the concerned Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax (PrCCIT) who is the jurisdictional PrCCIT over the Centre.
3. For administrative purposes, the Chief Commissioners of Income-tax (CCIT) as mentioned in column- 2 of Schedule-2 will exercise control over the ReACs mentioned in column-3 of the said Schedule:
|1.||CCIT ReAC Delhi||ReAC Delhi|
|2.||CCIT ReAC Delhi||ReAC Ahmedabad|
|3.||CCIT ReAC Mumbai||ReAC Mumbai|
|4.||CCIT ReAC Mumbai||ReAC Pune|
|5.||CCIT ReAC Chennai||ReAC Chennai|
|6.||CCIT ReAC Chennai||ReAC Bengaluru|
|7.||CCIT ReAC Kolkata||ReAC Kolkata|
|8.||CCIT ReAC Kolkata||ReAC Hyderabad|
(Gulzar Ahmad Wani)
Encls: Annexure – List of the Income-tax Authorities for the ReAC as set up by the CBDT.
1. PS to FM/OSD to FM/PS to MoS (R)/OSD to MoS(R)
2. PS to Secretary(Finance)/ (Revenue)
3. Chairman, CBDT 85 All Members, CBDT
4. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-tax / Principal Director Generals of Income-tax.
5. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi
6. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
7. Web Manager, 0/o Pr.DGIT(Systems) with request to upload on the departmental website.
8. Commissioner of Income-tax (Media 86 TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/ Secretary General, ITGOA/ All – India Income Tax SC 86 ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. CIT, Data-Base Cell for uploading on IRS officer’s website.
– Sd –
(Gulzar Ahmad Wani)