Office Order No. 197 of 2019 – Re-designation of the nomenclature of the posts of Member CBDT and revision in their Jurisdiction – reg.
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block. New Delhi,
The 11th September. 2019
Office Order No. 197 of 2019
With the approval of the Competent Authority, the nomenclature of the following posts of Member in CBDT is re-designated and their jurisdiction is also revised as mentioned against it, with immediate effect, till further orders:
|S.No.||Present Designation||New Designation||Jurisdiction|
|1||Member (Income Tax & Computerization)||Member (Income Tax & Revenue)||Supervision over Pr. CCIT (Exemptions). In-charge of
South Zone (AP & Telangana, Karnataka & Goa. Tamilnadu & Puducherry and Kerala).
|Member (Revenue & Tax Payers Services)||Member (Tax Payers Services & Systems)||Supervision over Pr. DGIT (Admn. & TPS). DGIT (Risk Assessment), Pr. DGIT (Systems) and Start-up Cell. In-charge of East Zone (West Bengal & Sikkim. Bihar & Jharkhand, Odisha and NER).|
2. Henceforth. the ADG (Recovery) shall report to DGIT (Risk Assessment) with immediate effect.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. CBDT / Members. CBDT.
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts. CBDel., New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer, CBDT.
5. PSs to FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPSs to Finance Secretary / Chairman, CBDT / Members, CBDT / JS (Admin.). CBDT l JS (Revenue).
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Adviser to FM.
9. The Under Secretary. DT/Per / Ad-VI-A.
10. Secretary General IRS Association / ITGOA I All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
11. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson. CBOT. New Delhi.
12. Data Base Cell, CBDT.