Additional Commissioner, State Tax, Anti Evasion, Joint Commissioner (Adm.), Anti Evasion and all the Joint Commissioner (Adm.), State Tax can Extend Time Limit to Conclude Inspection Proceedings under Rajasthan GST, beyond three working days with reasons to be recorded in writing.
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
COMMERCIAL TAXES DEPARTMENT
Jaipur, Dated May 23, 2018
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 168 of the Rajasthan Goods and Services Tax Act, 2017 (Act No. 9 of 2017), in order to ensure uniformity in the implementation of the provisions of the RGST Act across all field formations I, Alok Gupta, Commissioner of State Tax, Rajasthan, hereby empower Additional Commissioner, State Tax, Anti Evasion, Joint Commissioner (Adm.), Anti Evasion and all the Joint Commissioner (Adm.), State Tax to extend the time limit to conclude the inspection proceedings under sub-rule (3) of rule 138B of Rajasthan Goods and Service Tax Rules, 2017, beyond three working days with reasons to be recorded in writing.
[No. F. 17 (131) ACCT/GST/2017/ 3564
Commissioner of State Tax,
No. F.17(131)ACCT/ GST/ 2017/ 3564-3566
Copy to following for information and necessary action:
1. Chief Commissioner, CGST & Central Excise, Jaipur Zone, Jaipur.
2. PS to CCT.
3. Joint Secretary, Finance (Tax) Department, Jaipur.
4. All Addl. Commissioners, CTD, Headquarter, Jaipur.
5. All Joint Commissioners (Adm.).
6. JC (IT) for uploading it on Department’s website rajtax.gov.inand on the Web Portal RajVista/ TCS, CTD, Jaipur.
7. Asst. Director, Public Relations, CTD, Jaipur for publicity.
8. Guard File.
Additional Commissioner (GST)