F.No. A-32013/5/2018 – Ad.VI
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi.
The 28th February, 2019.
The President is pleased to appoint the following Income Tax Officers, presently posted in the region shown against their names. in the grade of Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax (ACIT) on ad-hoc basis for the vacancy year 2018 in the Level 10 in the pay matrix Rs. 56100-177500/- for a period of one year with immediate effect or until further orders, whichever is earlier. These appointments are being effected on in situ basis until further orders. However, the Pr. CCIT (CCA) concerned should ensure the optimum utilization of services of the officers as ACIT as per requirement of the administration:-
|SL. No.||SENIORIT Y NO.||NAME OF THE OFFICER (SHRI/S/SMT.)||REGION|
|1.||3135-A||ANAND KUMAR||UP(WEST) & UK|
|2.||3140-A||VINAY KUMAR||UP(WEST) & UK|
|3.||3140-B||AMRESH KUMAR SRIVASTAVA||UP(WEST) & UK|
|4.||3140-C||YOGENDRA NATH SAXENA||UP(WEST) & UK|
|5.||3140-D||PANKAJ JAIN||UP(WEST) & UK|
|6.||3205||P. SIVA ATCHAIAH||AP& TS|
|7.||3234||SESHAGIRI RAO PV||AP& TS|
|8.||3269-A||SYED KHALID IQBAL||M.P &CG|
|9.||3269-B||A. R. DABIA||M.P &CG|
|10.||3287-A||RAHUL GAUTAM||UP(WEST) & UK|
|11.||3287-B||H. N. RAI||UP(WEST) & UK|
|13.||3290||BABU RAO M||AP & TS|
|14.||3299||LEENA ANTONETTE MARIA||TAMILNADU|
|16.||3310||LOKHANDE SANJAYKUMAR D.||PUNE|
|19.||3320||RAJASHREE RAMAMURTHY/ MOJAS SMT||PUNE|
|22.||3337||CHANDAN KUMAR SHRIVASTAVA||DELHI|
|25.||3355||ASHOK KR. GUPTA||NWR|
|26.||3357||SATWINDER PAL SINGH||NWR|
|29.||3363||B. S. YADAV||NWR|
|32.||3379||ANITA DAS||WB & SIKKAM|
|33.||3380||CHAKRAVARTHI NK||AP & TS|
|35.||3397||SHAMALA M||KTK & GOA|
|37.||3399-B||MANOJ KUMAR BHARTI||KNP|
|41.||3410||ARJUN SINGH NEGI||DELHI|
|42.||3412||RISHI DEV VERMA||DELHI|
|44.||3415||DILLIBAABU K V||TAMILNADU|
|45.||3416||SATHIS KUMAR P||TAMILNADU|
|47.||3427||R. S. WAKODIKAR||NAGPUR|
|48.||3428||P. K. AGARAWAL||MUMBAI|
|51.||3442||ABHAY KANT DAS||DELHI|
|52.||3445||PANKAJ KUMAR PRUTHI||DELHI|
|53||3446||SURENDER KUMAR VERMA||DELHI|
|59.||3471||SATISH MAK||AP & TS|
|60.||3472||SESHA SAILENDRA KSA||AP & TS|
|61.||3473||SHYAM KUMAR S||AP & TS|
|63.||3479||BALAJEE CHANDRASEKAR K||TAMILNADU|
|64.||3480||RAM KRIPAL MEENA||RAJASTHAN|
|65.||3483||M. J. PAWAR||PUNE|
|66.||3493||R. I. KAPDI||GUJARAT|
|67.||3497||DARP NARAYAN MISHRA||B & J|
|69.||3520||CHETAN LAL RAIGAR||RAJASTHAN|
2. These ad hoc appointments are subject to outcome of the Court cases(s) (OA No. 1520/2017 and OA No. 143/2018, pending before CAT, Allahabad Bench) and shall also be subject to further orders which may be passed by the Hon’ble Supreme Court in SLP(C) No. 30621/2011, SLP(C) No. 31288/2017 and Special Leave to Appeal (C) No. 28306/2017, as stipulated in DOP&T’s OM No. 36012/11/2016-Estt. (Res.-I) (Pt.II) dated 15.06.2018. Further, this order is subject to outcome of any other court case(s) pending in any court of law, anywhere.
3. The above list of officers does not purport to be a seniority list and the inter-se seniority between the Promotees and Direct Recruits will be governed by the relevant provisions of Indian Revenue Service Rules, 2015.
4. The Principal CCIT concerned, to which the officers are posted, shall ensure that they are clear from vigilance angle, no disciplinary /criminal proceedings are pending against them and are not under suspension before they are allowed to assume charge as ACIT on in situ basis and till their formal posting is decided by the Competent Authority/Placement Committee.
5. Such appointments shall not confer any right to the officers for continued officiating or seniority or for regular promotion and shall be governed by the instructions of DoP&T as contained in OM No. 28036/8/87-Estt.(D) dated 30.03.1988 and instructions issued by Government from time to time.
6. Hindi version of this order will follow.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Copy to: –
1. Officers concerned through their respective Pr.CCIT (CCA).
2. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income Tax/ Principal Director General of Income Tax.
3. Principal Chief Controller of Accounts, CBDT, New Delhi.
4. Zonal Account Officer, CBDT C/o Principal CCiT (CCA) concerned.
5. PSs to FM/MoS (Finance).
6. PPSs to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman, CBDT/Members, CBDT/ JS (Admn.), CBDT)/ JS (Revenue).
7. Adviser to FM.
8. Hindi Section for Hindi Version.
9. Under Secretaries, DT/Per and Ad.VI(A), Department of Revenue, North Block.
10. Secretary General, IRS Association/ ITGOA/ ITEF/ All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees Welfare Association.
11. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT.
12. Data Base Cell, CBDT.