Section(s) Referred: 35 ,35(2A)
Statute: INCOME TAX22/2/1983
Date of Issue: 22/2/1983
It is hereby notified for general information that the following research programme has been approved for the period specified below for the purposes of sub-section (2A) of section 35 of the Income-tax Act, 1961, read with rule 6 of the Income-tax Rules, 1962, by the Secretary, Department of Science & Technology, New Delhi.
1. Name of the Scientific : A study of Deflagration Cha- research project racteristics of Explosives.
2. Name of Sponsor : M/s. I. D. L. Chemicals Ltd., Hyderabad.
3. Implementing Lab. : Central Mining Research Sta- tion, Dhanbad.
4. Date of Commencement : January, 1983.
5. Date of Completion : January, 1984.
6. Estimated outlay : Rs. 68,400.
The Central Mining Research Station, Dhanbad, is a unit of CSIR which stands approved under section 10(2)(xiii) of the Income-tax Act, 1922, vide Notification No. 34, dated 23-11-1946.
[No. 5098 (F. No. 203/21/83-ITA. II)]