F.No 187/3/2020 ITA-1
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
Central Board of Direct Taxes
North Block, New Delhi – 110001.
Dated the 31st March, 2021
Office Order -2
Setting up of Regional Faceless Assessment Centre (ReFAC) under subsection (3) of section 144B of the Income-tax Act, 1961 – reg
In pursuance of sub-section (3) of section 144B of the Income-tax Act, 1961, the Central Board of Direct Taxes hereby sets up the Regional Faceless Assessment Centres (hereinafter referred to as the ReFACs), as specified in Column 2 of the Schedule below, with their headquarters at the places mentioned in Column 3 of the said Schedule and shall comprise of the Income-tax Authorities as per Annexure to this order.
|1.||CCIT ReFAC, AHMEDABAD||AHMEDABAD|
|2.||CCIT ReFAC, VADODARA||VADODARA|
|3.||CCIT ReFAC, BENGALURU||BENGALURU|
|4.||CCIT ReFAC, PANAJI||PANAJI|
|5.||CCIT ReFAC – 1, CHENNAI||CHENNAI|
|6.||CCIT ReFAC – 2, CHENNAI||CHENNAI|
|7.||CCIT ReFAC, TRICHY||TRICHY|
|8.||CCIT ReFAC – 1, DELHI||DELHI|
|9.||CCIT ReFAC – 2, DELHI||DELHI|
|10||CCIT ReFAC – 3, DELHI||DELHI|
|11.||CCIT ReFAC, VIJAYAWADA||VIJAYAWADA|
|12.||CCIT ReFAC, VISAKHAPATNAM||VISAKHAPATNAM|
|13.||CCIT ReFAC – 1, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|14.||CCIT ReFAC – 2, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|15.||CCIT ReFAC – 3, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|16.||CCIT ReFAC – 4, KOLKATA||KOLKATA|
|17.||CCIT ReFAC – 1, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|18.||CCIT ReFAC – 2, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|19.||CCIT ReFAC – 3, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|20.||CCIT ReFAC – 4, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|21||CCIT ReFAC – 5, MUMBAI||MUMBAI|
|22.||CCIT ReFAC, THANE||THANE|
|23.||CCIT ReFAC, NASHIK||NASHIK|
|24.||CCIT ReFAC, INDORE||INDORE|
|25.||CCIT ReFAC, LUDHIANA||LUDHIANA|
|26..||CCIT ReFAC, SHIMLA||SHIMLA|
|27.||CCIT ReFAC, JODHPUR||JODHPUR|
|28.||CCIT ReFAC, BAREILLY||BAREILLY|
|29.||CCIT ReFAC, DEHRADUN||DEHRADUN|
|30.||CCIT ReFAC, RANCHI||RANCHI|
2. The ReFACs will have such ministerial staff, executives or consultants, as considered necessary, which will be provided by the concerned Principal Chief Commissioner of Income-tax who is the jurisdictional Pr.CCIT over the Centre.
3. The Principal Commissioners of Income-tax (ReFACs)(Technical Unit) mentioned in the Annexure of this order, will be stationed at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata respectively. However, they will be reporting to Pr.CCIT (NaFAC), Delhi for administrative purpose.
4. This order shall come into force with effect from the 1st day of April, 2021.
5. This issues with the approval of Chairman, CBDT.
( Gulzar Ahmad Wani )
Encl. Annexure-List of Income-tax Authorities for the ReFACs as set up by the CBDT.
1. PS to FM/OSD to FM/PS to MoS (R)/OSD to MoS(R)
2. PS to Secretary(Finance) / (Revenue)
3. Chairman, CBDT & All Members, CBDT
4. All Principal Chief Commissioners of Income-tax / Principal Director Generals of Income-tax.
5. Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts, New Delhi
6. All Joint Secretaries/CsIT, CBDT
7. Web Manager, 0/o Pr.DGIT(Systems) with request to upload on the departmental website of in.
8. Commissioner of Income-tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson, CBDT, New Delhi.
9. Secretary General, IRS Association/ Secretary General, ITGOA/ All India Income Tax SC & ST Employees’ Welfare Association / Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. CIT, Data-Base Cell for uploading on irsofficersonline.org.
(Gulzar Ahmad Wani )