Income Tax Department Amritsar
Central Revenue Building, Room No. 206,
1st Floor, Maqbool Rd, C Block, Amritsar, Punjab 143001
E-mail: [email protected]
No.0183-2506392 El No.0183-2506419
Sub:- Empanelment of Chartered Accountant for Special Audit u/s 142(2A) of Income Tax Act, 1961: – Additional Order Regarding
In pursuance of Rule 14B of the Income Tax Rules, 1962, the following additional Chartered Accountants are hereby empanelled for the purpose of Special Audit U/s 142(2A) of the Income Tax Act, 1961.
|S.No.||Name of the Applicant||Address of the Applicant|
|1||M/s Sri Prakash & Co.||Near Laj Dharam Kanta, SCO-09, First floor, Gupta Complex, Sai Road, Teh. & PO Baddi, Solan, H.P. (173205)|
|2||M/s Raj Gupta & Co.||3049/1, Sector 38-D, Chandigarh-160036.|
|3||M/s JSVP & Co.||108/A-1, 1st floor, North Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012.|
|4||M/s Sanjay Deep & Associates||Plot No. E-196, Industrial Area, Phase 8-B, Mohali-160074.|
|5||M/s Asim Atrey & Associates||47-C, Udham Singh Nagar, Ludhiana.|
|6||M/s Trivedi & Nirwani,||1708/3, Ragho Majra, Patiala.|
|7||M/s Gupta Sharma & Associates||142, Ground Floor, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu.|
|8||M/s R C Gupta & Co.||Sector 9 Extension, Opp. General Zorawar Singh Chowk, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu-180020.|
|9||M/s Gupta Gupta & Associates||142, Sector 3, Trikuta Nagar, Jammu|
|10.||M/s Aroravohra & Co.||Chaitanya Comples, Prem Bhawan , Residency Road , Jammu .|
2. The remuneration and expenses payment for any particular audit shall be decided in accordance with rule 14B(2) of the Income Tax Rule,1962 read with Section 142(2A) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 and shall be specified after considering the nature of the case and the extent of work involved in respect of the special audit for which directions are issued.
3. The term of panel will be for two years i.e. upto 31.12.2022.
4. The panel has been constituted basis the applications filed by the Auditors. If any material particular or information in application form is found to be inaccurate, the empanelment will be considered void ab-initio and case sent to ICAI for suitable penal action.
Copy for information to:-
1. The Member (L) and Zonal Member (North), Central Board of Direct Taxes, North Block, New Delhi.
2. The Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, NWR, Chandigarh
3. The Pr.CIT-1 Amritsar, Pr.CIT-1 Jalandhar, Pr.CIT-1 Ludhiana, Pr.CIT-Patiala and Pr.CIT- Srinagar
4. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, PO Box No. 7100, New Delhi-11002.
5. The Administrator, Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in DATABASE CELL OF CBDT, E-2 Mezzanine Floor, A.R.A Centre, Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi- 110055 with a request to upload on the website.
6. The Administrator, website: www.incometaxchandigarh.org with a request to upload on the website.
7. The Empanelled Chartered Accountants (By Name).