What are the advantages of paying Income Tax tax online?
1. You can pay taxes from any location at any time through your net-banking account.
2. Instant transfer of funds from your account.
3. What you write on the e-challan will be directly sent to Income Tax Department. Banks will not do any data entry.
4. You can save/print the challan copy and the receipt copy.
5. As soon as your Bank authorizes payment of the amount, you will receive a clear, legible receipt/counterfoil from your Bank.
6. Transaction id of the e-payment transaction will be available to you in your bank statement.
7. You can check online if your money has actually reached the I-T Department. For this you have to go to Tax Information Network Website: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/index.html and click the box CIN Based View
(Republished With Amendments)
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018