Office Order No.212 of 2022 Transfer/postings of 343 officers in the grade of Commissioners of Income Tax/Directors of Income Tax (CIT/DIT)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Revenue
(Central Board of Direct Taxes)
North Block, New Delhi -110 001
Office Order No. 212 of 2022 | Dated: 30.09.2022
The following transfer/postings of the officers in the grade of Commissioners of Income Tax/Directors of Income Tax, are hereby ordered with immediate effect and until further orders:
I. PROMOTION CASES
3. The officer assigned to hold additional charge(s) shall not he eligible for any claim to additional remuneration under the provision of FR 49.
4. The compliance reports regarding relieving of the above officers shall he forwarded by the officer concerned to the Board and Data Base Cell, CBDT by 07.10.2022. All the relieving and joining should mandatorily he done by the officer concerned and approved by the concerned Pr. CCIT(CCA). as the case may he, on-line on irsofficersonline.gov.in.
Hindi version of this order 1Vi I I folloNN.
(Raghvendra Singh Kushwah)
tinder Secretary to the Government of India
Tel. No. 23095474
1. Officers concerned.
All Pr. Chief Commissioners of Income Tax / Principal Director Generals of Income Tax.
3. Pr. Chief Controller of Accounts. New Delhi.
4. Zonal Accounts Officer. CBDT. O/o Principal CCIT (C(‘A ) concerned.
5. PS to Hon’ble FM / MoS (Finance).
6. PPS to Revenue Secretary/ Chairman. CBDT/ Members, CBDT/ AS(Revenue) /JS(Admn.).CBDT.
7. Hindi Section for Hindi version.
8. Commissioner of Income Tax (Media & TP) and official Spokesperson. CBDT. New Delhi.
9. Secretary General. IRS Association/Secretary General. ITGOA/All-India Income Tax SC&ST Employees’ Welfare Association/Income Tax Employees Federation (ITEF).
10. Data Base Cell, CBDT.