GOODS AND SERVICES TAX NETWORK
Utility to Upload details of large number of Statutory Forms under TRAN-1 Form [Table 5(b)] available.
Step by step guide on “How to prepare Trans Form 1 – Table 5(b)
1) Log in using your user ID and password
2) Navigate to TRAN-1 ( Services->Returns -> Transition Forms)
3) Navigate to tile ‘5(a), 5(b), 5(c)- Amount of tax credit carried forward. Table 5 will appear only if “YES” is selected for returns filed under earlier laws (Ex VAT)
4) Navigate to ‘Statutory Forms’
5) If you have large number of records in 5(b), Click the link given in Important Note
6) If this opens in browser, it means the mime type is not supported, To ensure you are able to download and use the document. do the following
a. Save the document
b. This will get saved as a web page
c. Save this the as a “GSTIN12345.csv”, file should be a csv file.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018