Tips for Easy filing of Form GSTR 2:
- Taxpayers with upto 50 purchase invoices (B2B) can do this online.
- Those having more invoices should use latest easy to use Offline Tool.
Steps to File Form GSTR 2
- Receiver taxpayer logs into the GST portal using their login ID and password.
- Navigate to Services > Returns > Returns Dashboard
- Select the financial year and tax period for which GSTR 2 needs to be filed and click SEARCH
- All returns pertaining to the given tax period will be displayed in different tiles
- Select GSTR 2 tile and click on PREPARE ONLINE or PREPARE OFFLINE
Join Taxguru’s Network for Latest updates on Income Tax, GST, Company Law, Corporate Laws and other related subjects.
Review us on Google