CA Ashish Kumar
1. Furnish the detail of Outward Supplies within 10 days of close of the month in Form GSTR-1 (Section 37 of CGST)
2. Supplies details are to be given in the form GSTR-1(Refer below diagram for information to be given in GSTR-1).
3. These details will be auto transferred in Form GSTR-2A of the recipients.
4. Recipients to prepare the detail of its inward supplies in Form GSTR-2 by 15th of the following month(Section 38 of CGST).
5. Composition dealers to file the return in GSTR-4 on quarterly basis by 18th day of the month succeeding the quarter.
6. Annual return to be filed December 31 of the following year in Form GSTR-9. Annual return in form GSTR-9A is to be filed even by dealer registered under Composition Scheme.
7. Reconciliation statement is to be submitted in form GSTR-9C.
To be submitted within 10 days from end of the month.
To be filed by every registered person except ISD, NR taxable person, person registered under Composition Scheme, TDS and TCS.
Detail of Outward supplies includes:
Intra- State Supply
Inter- State Supply
It must be noted that invoice-level inward supply information, rate-wise, pertaining to the tax period reported by the supplier in GSTR-1 would be made available in GSTR-2 based on auto-populated details received in GSTR-2A.
1. Inward supplies received from a registered person other than the supplies attracting reverse charge;
2. Inward supplies on which tax is to be paid on reverse charge;
3. Detail of receipts of inputs / capital goods received from overseas or from SEZ units on a bill of entry;
4. Supplies received from composition taxable person and other exempt/ NIL rated/ Non-GST supplies received;
5. ISD credit, TDS credit and TCS credit received;
6. Consolidated statement of advances paid/advance adjusted on account of receipt of supply.
7. Input tax credit reversal / reclaim;
8. HSN summary of inward supplies.
Return is to be filed in form GSTR-3 on the basis of Form GSTR-1 and GSTR-2
1. Every registered person under the act is required to file GSTR-3 by 20th of the following month.
2. GSTR-3 can be filed through Common Portal or with help of Facilitation Center as notified by commissioner.
3. Part A of Form GSTR-3 is being auto populated through information provided in Form GSTR-1 and GSTR-2.
4. Every registered person shall discharge his tax liability along with interest, penalty if any by debiting the electronic cash ledger or electronic credit ledger and providing this detail in Part B of GSTR-3.
5. Refund, if any, can be claimed in Part B of Form GSTR-3.
(Republished With Amendments)