1. This petition under Article 226 of the Constitution of India seeks a refund of integrated goods and service tax paid in respect of the goods which have been exported. The refund short is aggregates to an amount of Rs.8.42 crores and covers the period from July, 2017 to January, 2018.
2. Kantharia, learned Counsel appearing for the respondents, on instructions, states that in view of the technical difficulties, the reconciliation of the shipping bills and the invoices was not possible. However, the system has now been rectified and the petitioner can carry out the necessary modifications in Form GSTR1 and GSTR3B.
3. Mr. Shah, learned Counsel for the petitioners, on instructions, states that the necessary modifications will be carried out within a period of one week from today.
4. Mr. Kantharia, on instructions, states that the refund applications would be disposed of within a period of 8 weeks from the date the petitioners carry out the necessary modifications in the GSTR1 and GSTR3B forms and communicating it to the respondents.
5. Petition is disposed of in the above terms.