Due to Covid 19 pandemic in India, The Indian Government has extended the Due Dates of filing GSTR returns of various assesses for the months of February 20 to April 20. These dates are declared through Notifications 30/2020 to 36/2020.
These due dates are different for different types of assesses and also different based on the Turnover of the assesses. This makes the understanding and remembrance of the due dates difficult and complex. So, to easily remember the date we have prepared different Charts for different types of assesses. One can refer to the chart and can also place it in working Notice board in the office to easily remember the dates and do the GST compliance in Timely manner.
1. Chart No 1 – Dates of GSTR 3B for Assesses having Turnover of more than 5 Crore.
2. Chart No 2 – Dates of GSTR 3B for Assesses having Turnover more than 1.5 crore upto 5 Crore
3. Chart No 3 – Dates of GSTR 3B for Assesses having Turnover upto Rs. 1.5 crore
4. Chart No 4 – Dates of GSTR 1 for all Regular Tax Payers
5. Chart No 5 – Dates of CMP 08 and GSTR 4 for Composite Tax Payers
Hope these charts will be helpful for doing your GST compliance Timely.