Article contains due date for various statutory compliances under GST Law, Income Tax Act, 1961 under Labour Laws which includes due date of Tax Payment, Return Filing and issue of Certificate as required under these laws-
– Due date for Payment of Tax deducted/Collected (TDS/TCS) in the month of April-2018
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for March-2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
– PF for April-2018
– Monthly ESIC for April-2018
– TCS Return for the Quarter ended March -2018
– Issue of TDS certificate for tax deducted in the month of March-2018
a) u/s 194IA (TDS on Immoveable property)
b) u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment)
– Furnishing of Form 24G (TDS) by an office of the Government where TDS for the month of April -2018 has been paid without the production of Challan.
– Monthly Summary Return in GSTR-3B for the month of April -2018
– Return in GSTR-5 for the month of April-2018for Non Resident Taxable Person
– Return in GSTR-5A for the month of April-2018 by Non Resident Foreign Taxpayers who have come for a short period to make supplies in India
– Provident fund, Employees Deposit linked Insurance Scheme (EDLI) Return filling for April 2018
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IA (TDS on Immoveable property) for April -2018
– Challan cum Statement with regard to TDS u/s 194IB (TDS on Certain Rent payment) for April-2018
– Submission of a statement in Form No.49C by Non-Resident having liaison office in India.
– Issue of TCS certificate for the quarter ended March 2018
–TDS Return for the Quarter ended on March 2018
– Return of Tax deduction from contributions paid by the trustees of an approved superannuation fund
– Statement of Financial Transactions (SFT) to be furnished by person specified in rule 114E in Form No. 61A in respect of Financial Year 2017-18
– Statement of reportable account to be furnished by reporting financial institution referred in rule 114G in Form No. 61B in respect of Financial Year 2017-18
– Return in GSTR-6 for the Month of April 2018 for the Input service Distributor
– Monthly GST return in GSTR-1for April-2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr.
Monthly GST return in GSTR-1 for April -2018 for registered person with aggregate turnover exceeding Rs.1.50 Cr. is required to be filled till 31st May, 2018 & not 10th June, 2018.