Customs, Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal
West Block No. 2, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066
PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 02 of 2019
All concerned are hereby informed that appeals filed before CESTAT Bench shall contain the mobile number and e mail address of the asseessee and their counsel whether they are appellant or respondent in the appeal memo. Appeals without the above required details will be considered as defective appeals. If the authorized signatory filing the appeal is other than the assessee’s Chairman/Managing Director/Directors in Board/Partners, then the above details to where the notice/message to be sent by mail/text message may as well be given.
(Bineesh Kumar K.S.)
1. P.S. to Hon’ble President, CESTAT, New Delhi.
2. Deputy/Asst. Registrars and Technical Officers, CESTAT All Berches (with direction to ensure) that the appeal memo contains mobile no. 2.7d email).
3. Chief Commissioners/Commissioners, Customs, Certral Excise and Service tax, all India (with request to provide the mobile no. and email id of the assessee against whom appeals are filed).
4. Chief Commissioner (AR), CESTAT, Delhi/Commissioner (AR), Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Bangaluru, Allahabad, Hyderabad and Chandigarh.
5. Bar Association, CESTAT, Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Bangaluru Allahabad, Hyderabad and Chandigarh.
6. Chairman, CBIC, New Delhi
7. Under Secretary, AD.IC, Department of Revenue, North Block, New Delhi.
8. PA to Registrar, CESTAT, New Delhi.
9. Notice Board/ Website/Guard