1. GST rates on tailoring services reduced from 18% to 5%.
2. GST charge on Common Effluent Treatment Plant services brought down from 18% to 12%, making the cost of coloured fabric more competitive.
3. Bringing relief to exporters, no service tax will be charged on transportation charges by air and ship outside India.
4. Addressing the long standing demand, GST rates on Velvet fabric reduced from 12% to 5%.
5. GST rates on handicraft items with HSN codes 4601, 4602 and description-Articles of straw, of esparto or of other plaiting materials; basketware and wickerwork reduced from 12% to 5%.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018