PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 42 (RE 2010)/2009-14- NEW DELHI THE 30th MARCH, 2011
In exercise of powers conferred under paragraph 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2009-14, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes following amendments to the Handbook of Procedures, Volume 1 (Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms), 2009-14:
1. Aayat Niryat Form 2E (ANF 2E) as given in Annexure to this Public Notice, shall replace the existing ANF 2E in the Handbook of Procedures, Volume 1 (Appendices and Aayat Niryat Forms), 2009-14.
2. This amendment shall be applicable w.e.f. 1.4.2011. All applications for permission for export of SCOMET items filed from 1.4.11 onwards must be filed in the new ANF 2E.
3. Purpose of the Public Notice: Prescribed application form for export licence for SCOMET items is
ANNEXURE TO PUBLIC NOTICE NO. 42 DATED 30th MARCH, 2011
ANF 2 E
GUIDELINES FOR APPLICANTS
(Please also see paragraph 2.49 of HBP v1)
1. IEC must not be in DEL.
2. One original application in the prescribed format ANF 2E and ANF 1 and six copies thereof along with self-certified copies of the documents as in Para 3 below must be submitted to DGFT (HQ), Udyog Bhavan, New Delhi. Each page of the original application has to be signed by the applicant with stamp of the company.3. Application must be accompanied by self-certified copies of the following documents:
(i) Purchase Order from the Foreign Buyer, Consignee and End –User in respect of items mentioned in Col.2 of ANF2E
(ii) End User Certificate(s) (Also see Para 4 below).
(iii) Technical Specifications (not exceeding one page for each item) for the items to be exported.
(iv) (a) Bills of Entry(BEs) into the destination country for items exported during the last one year as per information in column No. 3 of the application. In Col. 3 details of exports are to be given for last 3 years. However, BEs for the last 1 year only are to be submitted.
(b) BEs as above are to be submitted with the 1st application of the financial year only. From the 2nd application onwards, the exporter shall make a reference in the forwarding letter that the BEs have been submitted with the 1st application giving DGFT’s File No. of 1st application. Copy of the forwarding letter of 1st application to be attached with every subsequent application.
(v) If a third party or contractor is involved, details of Contract or Agreement between the Foreign Buyer and End User with third party must be submitted, along with copy of contract or agreement.
4. End User Certificate :– Original End User certificate (in the prescribed format Appendix 36 on Letter Head of the End User) indicating complete details of the export product, end product, end purpose for which the item of export will be used by end user and complete address and telephone No. of end user must be furnished along with original application. End User Certificate from the following must also be submitted:
(i) By the Foreign Buyer if it different than the End User.
(ii) By the Consignee, if it is different than the Foreign Buyer & End User.
(iii) By any other intermediary, if there is any.
(iv) End User Certificates from Foreign Buyer, Consignee and End User must reflect the logical flow of items.
(v) Each EUC must mention all the items given in the Purchase Orders and in the list in Col. 2 in ANF2E.
5. Details given in ANF2E, End User Certificates and Purchase Orders must match completely.
6. While filling ANF2E, care should be taken to ensure the following:-
(i) Category of the items proposed to be exported as per Appendix 3 of ITC (HS) Classifications of Export and Import Items should be clearly mentioned.
(ii) Port of discharge and route must be clearly defined. Route/mode of
transport cannot be changed after export licence has been issued.
(iii) Against column 6A, 6B & 6C, complete address should be given. P.O. Box No. will not be accepted.
(iv) All columns must be filled correctly and completely.