TO BE PUBLISHED IN PART II, SECTION 3, SUB-SECTION (i) OF THE GAZETTE OF INDIA EXTRAORDINARY.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRTY OF FINANCE
DEPARTMENT OF REVENUE
New Delhi, dated the 21st February, 2007.
Notification No. 16/2007-Customs
G.S.R.98 (E). – In exercise of the powers conferred by sub-section (1) of section 25 of the Customs Act, 1962 (52 of 1962), the Central Government being satisfied that it is necessary in the public interest so to do, hereby directs that each of the notifications of the Government of India in the Ministry of Finance (Department of Revenue), specified in column (2) of the Table given below shall be amended or further amended, as the case may be, in the manner specified in the corresponding entry in column (3) of the said Table.
|Sr. No.||Notification No. and Date||Amendment|
|1.||113/2003-CUSTOMS, dated the 22nd July, 2003||In the said notification,-
(1) in paragraph 1, for the words ” Foreign Trade Policy” the words , figures and brackets “the Special Economic Zones Act,2005 (28 of 2005) and the Special Economic Zones Rules, 2006” shall be substituted.
( 2) for the Explanation, the following Explanation shall be substituted, namely:-
“Explanation. – For the purpose of this notification ‘Special Economic Zone’ means Special Economic Zone as notified under section 4 of the Special Economic Zones Act, 2005(28 of 2005).”.
|2||45/2005-CUSTOMS, dated the 16th May,2005|| In the said notification,-
(i) for the words and figures ” the Foreign Trade Policy 2004-2009″, the words and figures “the Special Economic Zones Act, 2005 (28 of 2005) and the Special Economic Zones Rules, 2006″ shall be substituted ;
(ii) after the proviso the following proviso shall be inserted, namely:-
” Provided further that no such exemption shall be applicable to the following goods, namely: –
(a) Microprocessor for computer, other than mother boards;
(b) Floppy disc drive;
(c) Hard disc drive;
(d) CD-ROM drive;
(e) DVD Drive;
(f) USB Flash memory;
(g) Combo drive
(h) Cellular Phones, and
(i) Radio trunking terminals.”.
(iii) in the Explanation, for the words, figures, and bracket “section 76 A of the Customs Act, 1962(52 of 1962)”, the words , figure and bracket ” section 4 of the Special Economic Zones Act,2005(28 of 2005)” shall be substituted .
|3||20/2006-Customs dated the 1st March, 2006||In the said notification, in the Table, S.No 7 and the entries relating thereto shall be omitted.|
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
1.Notification No. 113/2003-CUSTOMS, dated the 22nd July, 2003 was published in the Gazette of India vide G.S.R572 (E), dated the 22nd July, 2003 and was amended by the following notifications-
(1) No. 129/2003- CUSTOMS, dated the 14th August, 2003 [G.S.R. 669 (E), dated the 14th August, 2003]
(2) No. 151/2003- Customs, dated the 14th October, 2003 [G.S.R. 813 (E), dated the 14th October, 2003]
(3) No.169/2003- CUSTOMS, dated the 29th November, 2003 [G.S.R. 916 (E), dated the 29th November, 2003]
(4) No. 180/2003- CUSTOMS, dated the 31st December, 2003 [G.S.R. 980 (E), dated the 31st December, 2003]
(5) No. 45 /2004- CUSTOMS, dated the 28th February, 2004 [G.S.R. 164 (E), dated the 28th February, 2004]
(6) No. 50/2004- CUSTOMS, dated the 31st March, 2004 [G.S.R. 244 (E), dated the 31st March, 2004]
(7) No. 58/2004- CUSTOMS, dated the 30th April, 2004 [G.S.R. 298 (E), dated the 30th April, 2004]
(8) No.87/2004-CUSTOMS dated the 6th September, 2004 [G.S.R.566 (E), dated the 6th September, 2004].
(1) No24/2006-CUSTOMS, dated the 6th March 2006 [G.S.R.140 (E), dated the 6th March, 2004].
(2) No29/2006-CUSTOMS, dated the 20th March, 2006 [G.S.R.170 (E), dated the 20th March, 2006]
(3) No79/2006-CUSTOMS, dated the 8th August, 2006 [G.S.R.467 (E), dated the 8th August, 2006]
(4) No139/2006-CUSTOMS, dated the 30th December, 2006 [G.S.R.800 (E), dated the 30th December, 2006]
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018