Maharashtra Real Estate Regulatory Authority
No. MahaRERA/Secy/File No. 27/ 2.67 /2021
Sub: In the matter of hearing of complaints filed before the Authority
Whereas, by order No. 23/ 2021 dated 08.09.2021 bearing No. MahaRERA/Secy/ File No. 27/189/2021, Complainants and Respondents arrayed in the complaints were called upon to submit “convenience document” set at least 1 (one) week before the complaint is listed for hearing. The “convenience document” set was called upon to be submitted to enable MahaRERA Authority, in speedy dispute redressal.
And whereas, in spite of the above, it is found that the “convenience document’ set is not being submitted.
In view of the above, the following further directions are issued
(1) Complaints where “convenience documents” set are not submitted by the complainant shall be adjourned and such adjournment shall be granted beyond 30 (thirty) days.
(2) In complaints where Respondent (s) do not file the “convenience document’ set, then it shall be presumed that the Respondent (s) do not have any additional documents to rely upon, then the documents submitted along with the affidav it-in-reply, if filed, and the hearing of the complaint shall be taken up for final hearing.
(3) The ‘convenience document” set shall not consist of more than 20 (twenty) pages and such “convenience document” set shall consist of only the relevant pages of the documents required/necessary for deciding the issues raised in the complaints.
(4) “Convenience document” set shall be submitted 1 (one) week before the complaint is listed for final hearing.
(5) This order shall be read along with order No.23/ 2021 dated 08.09.2021 This order shall come into force with effect from 01.01.2022.
As approved by the Authority.
Dr. Vasant Prabhu
Secretary / MahaRERA