Limited liability partnership or LLP is a form of partnership wherein the partner’s liability is limited upto the capital contribution made by them. Minimum 2 partners are required for LLP formation. LLP registration certificate is usually received in 10 to 15 days.
LLP incorporation process and documents required for the same is mentioned below
Step by Step complete LLP incorporation process:
1) Name reservation
2) filling filip form
3) downloading form 9
4) downloading form fillip for offline DSC affixing
5) affixing DSC of designated partner and practicing professional on form FILLIP
6) uploading form 9
7) uploading form filip
8) submitting form on MCA
9) payment of online ROC fees
10) downloading challan
Documents required from partners:
1. PAN card or passport (foreign nationals or NRIs) (Self attested)
2. Aadhar card/ voter’s ID/ passport/ driving license (Self attested)
3. Latest bank statement/ telephone bill/ mobile bill/ electricity bill/ gas bill/rent agreement (Self attested)
4. Passport-size photograph
5. Blank document with specimen signature.
Note: In the case of foreign nationals or NRIs, all the documents must be notarized (if currently in India or a non-commonwealth country) or apostilled (if from a commonwealth country).
Documents required from LLP:
1. Electricity bill (not older than 2 months)
2. Notarized rental agreement in English and No-objection certificate from the property owner (in case of rented property)
3. Sale deed/property deed in English (in case of owned property).