COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS
PRAGATI HOUSE, 3RD FLOOR, 47-48, NEHRU PLACE, NEW DELHI – 110019
TELEPHONES: 29564831, 29564833, 26411706, 26413820 E-mail : [email protected] FAX : 91-11-29564735
Chief Executive & Secretary
29th April 2021
To: All Heads of Schools presenting candidates for the ICSE 2021 Examination.
Subject: Submission of data by Schools through the CAREERS Portal
As stated in our circulars dated 16th April and 19th April 2021 respectively, the CISCE is resolute and committed to a ‘fair and an unbiased criterion’ while preparing the results of the ICSE Year 2021 candidates, under the given circumstances.
In this regard, the CISCE is in the process of collating and collecting data, which will be required from all our schools. Therefore, you are requested to provide the following information of the candidates registered & confirmed for the ICSE Year 2021 Examination:
1. The Average Marks of papers/subjects scored by the concerned candidates in the examinations conducted by the School at the Class IX Level for the Academic Year 2019-20. (In percentage form / out of 100)
2. The Average Marks of papers/subjects scored by the concerned candidates in the examinations conducted by the School at the Class X Level for the Academic Year 2020-21. (In percentage form / out of 100)
(Note: The papers/subjects must be the same for which the candidates have been registered and confirmed for the ICSE Year 2021 Examination.)
Supplementary Candidates & Candidates Not Awarded Pass Certificates (Code 3&4 candidates): The Average Marks for these candidates must be submitted as per the Academic year/s wherein they had completed Class IX & X.
Transfer candidates: For candidates who had been transferred from one ICSE School to another ICSE School, the Average marks for Class IX of those candidates may be sought from the previous school or from the candidate’s Class IX Report Card. (The xerox copy of the Report Card must be verified by the Head of the School and the same uploaded.)
The Procedure: The submission of the above Average marks of papers/subjects is to be submitted online, through the Internal Assessment Module on the CAREERS Portal.
Steps to be followed to submit the average marks through the CAREERS Portal:
1. Login to the CAREERS Portal using the Principal’s login credentials.
2. Select the Examination System
3. Now select ICSE > Internal Assessment Marks — Click ‘Enter Marks’ button to submit the Class IX Average Marks, subject wise / paper wise (Academic Year 2019 — 20)
4. Upload the Consolidated Mark Sheet/s of Class IX for the Academic Year 2019 — 20 by clicking on ‘Upload Marksheet’ button.
5. Next select ICSE > Internal Assessment Marks — Click ‘Enter Marks’ button to submit the Class X Average Marks, subject wise / paper wise (Academic Year 2020 — 21)
6. Thereafter, upload the Consolidated Mark Sheet/s of Class X for the Academic Year 2020 — 21 by clicking on ‘Upload Marksheet’ button.
Schools are required to submit the Consolidated Mark Sheet/s of Class IX & X (which are available in the school records) to corroborate the marks given on the CAREERS Portal. These documents need to be authenticated & verified, then stamped, dated and signed by the Head of the School concerned. The same is to be scanned and uploaded through the Careers Portal, as mentioned above.
Timelines: The Internal Assessment Module will be activated from Friday, 30th April 2021, 10:00 a.m. onwards. Schools are required to submit the above-mentioned data and upload the Consolidated Marksheets of Classes IX & X latest by Saturday, 15th May 2021.
In States where there is presently a total lockdown, Schools must submit the same latest by 22nd May 2021.
Any delay in the submission of the above information will subsequently affect the processing and cause a delay in the declaration of the ICSE Year 2021 results.
Your cooperation and support is urgently solicited.
With warm regards,
Chief Executive & Secretary
NB: This circular is exclusively meant for the Heads of Schools and is not for Public Circulation.