Text of the High Court Order is as follows:-
1. The summons issued to the newly impleaded defendants No.6 to 8 are awaited and the defendant No.9 is reported to be unserved.
2. The plaintiff however has filed an affidavit of service of defendants No.6 to 8 and qua defendant No.9, the counsel for the plaintiffs states that three persons named Ashok Kumar Agarwal were found at the address given. He however states that the service provider has furnished the cell phone number of Ashok Kumar Agarwal who was identified.
3. The plaintiffs are permitted to serve the defendant No. 9 Ashok Kumar Agarwal by text message as well as through Whatsapp as well as by email and to file affidavit of service.
4. The counsel appearing for defendants No.6 to 8 seeks time to file written statement.
5. Written statement be filed within four weeks.
6. Replication thereto, if any be filed within further four weeks thereafter.
7. List for framing of issues, if any and for further consideration on 2nd August, 2017.
Do you think CBDT should extend Tax Audit Report and relevant ITR Due Date? Please Comment, Vote, Retweet and Like.— Tax Guru (@taxguru_in) September 18, 2018