Here are some importance of EPF registration for a Company:
The following documents that are required for EPF registration under EPFO:
To register for the EPF scheme, the following eligibility criteria must be met:
Employers must obtain EPF registration within one month of hiring 20 employees or face a penalty. If a registered organization’s employee strength falls below the minimum threshold, it remains within the scope of the Act.
After providing a minimum of two months’ notice for compulsory registration, the Central Government may apply the provisions to any establishment employing fewer than 20 people. Employers and the majority of employees can make their own application to the Central Provident Fund (PF) Commissioner if they agree that the provisions of this act should apply to the establishment.
1. Go to the E-Sewa website.
2. Carefully read the instructions on how to upload documents.
3. Click on the ‘Employer Sign in’ option.
4. Select the ‘New Registration’ tab.
5. Read all the instructions provided and then click on ‘Register.’
6. Fill in all the necessary information.
7. Re-check the form before submitting it online.
8. Enter the CAPTCHA code displayed on the screen.
9. Click on the ‘Get Pin’ option.
10. An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number or email address.
11. Enter the OTP and press the ‘Submit’ button.
12. Save the PDF for later submission to the EPF office.
The Employee Provident Fund scheme provides a great source of financial support, safety, and assurance for employees, and it is governed by the EPFO, one of India’s largest social security organizations. The EPFO handles a large volume of financial transactions daily. Applying for the Provident Fund is a simple process, especially if you seek the assistance of a professional.