Dematerialisation is the process by which a client can get physical certificates converted into electronic balances. Every unlisted public / private company shall facilitate dematerialisation of all its existing securities by making necessary application to a depository as defined in section 2 (1) (a) of the Depositories Act, 1996 and shall secure International Security Identification Number (ISIN) for each type of security and shall inform all its existing security holders about such facility. Every company who want to dematerialised their share have to get International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) and then shareholder able to dematerialised their share with any DP after opening a demat Account.
List of documents required for CDSL:
1. Pass a Board resolution
2. Bi-party agreement with RTA and Company
3. Tri-partite Agreement with RTA ,DP and Company
|1.||RTA Agreement (One original + 1 photocopy)||I|
|2.||Master Creation Form (Two original)||II|
|3.||Tri-partite Agreement (One original + 2 photocopy) (franking/stamp paper of Rs.600/-). Execution date should be kept blank.||III|
|4.||Board Resolution (Two Set)||IV|
|5.||Certified copy of the Certificate of Incorporation||V|
|6.||Undertaking on the letterhead of the company duly stamped and signed by the authorized signatory||VI|
|7.||Soft & hard copy of security details in prescribed format||VII|
|8.||Certified true copy of GSTIN registration certificate.||VIII|
|9.||Certified copy of PAS-3 and SH-7 filed with MCA for issue of securities or variation in face value of shares or reduction in capital after the last balance sheet date||IX|
|10.||Certified Copies of Memorandum and Articles of Association||X|
|11.||Annual Report for the last financial year||XI|
|12.||Net Worth Certificate from a PCA||XII|
|13.||undertaking cum indemnity||XIII|
|14.||Payment Cheque in favor of CDSL Ventures Limited amounting to Rs. ####||XIV|
|15.||Copy of Company Pan Card||XV|
|16.||Declaration for freezing / unfreezing of securities||XVI|
List of documents required for NSDL:
1. Application for admission as Issuer of Eligible Securities (Part I – Issuer Details and Part II – Security Details for Equity Shares) along with list of documents.
2. Net worth certificate from a Chartered Accountant as per audited annual report for the last Financial Year (format enclosed).
3. Certified true copy of Board Resolution.
4. Tri-partite Agreement:3 set of Tripartite agreement executed on Stamp Paper of Rs. 200/-each (Stamp Paper/Franking) duly stamped and signed by the Company & RTA on all the pages. Execution date should be kept blank.
5. Certified true copy of Audited annual report for the last Financial Year.
6. Certified true copies of Memorandum & Articles of Association along with Certificate of Incorporation. Incorporation Certificate pursuant to change of name of company, if applicable.
7. Certified true copy of TAN, PAN & GST allotment letter. If GST Letter is not obtained, declaration on Letterhead of the company required indicating the reason.
8. NSDL Undertaking form for Private Limited Companie
After getting ISIN
CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF BOARD RESOLUTION PASSED IN THE MEETING OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF [COMPANY NAME] ON 20th JANUARY, 2020 AT [ ADDRESS OF THE OFFICE ] at 11.30 A.M.
“RESOLVED THAT the Company do seek admission of the Company’s securities in the Depository system of Central Depository Services (India) Limited to dematerialize the certificates of the shareholders of the Company who may wish to do so”.
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Company appoints CDSL VENTURES LTD as the Registrar & Transfer Agent (RTA) for the Depository upon such terms and conditions as may be approved”.
“RESOLVED FURTHER THAT Mr. ******* Director be and is hereby authorized to do all such acts and deeds as may be required and to sign all such papers and documents as may be necessary to implement the decision”.
Signature of authorized persons:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Authorized Signatory||Designation||Specimen Signature|
Certified True Copy
For COMPANY NAME